17

Eva's POV:

It's been a week since Kylian and I had our first argument and we've been good ever since we went on more dates, we've been planning the baby room.

'Hey love' Chloe said hugging me from behind me.
'Omg hey, how have you been Chlo' I said as she sat down at the other end of the table.

Chloe and I haven't seen each other in awhile so we decided to have lunch for a little best life update.

' I've been good, how are you?' She asked me ' you look great'
'Thank you, I've been good, I just came back from my doctors appointment I'm 15 weeks today.' I said
'Omg I'm so happy for you.' She said
'So how are things with Ney...?' I asked her
'Well...we're okay, we're taking things slow, he just told me that him and Kylian are planning a holiday to some island.' She informed me
'Well this is the first time I'm hearing this, Kylian didn't tell me anything about a trip.' I said crossing my arms
'Don't do that, don't do that lawyer thing that lawyer thing of yours.' She said smirking ' I'm sure Kylian was gonna tell you soon enough.'
'Mhm, anyways enough of the boys, I wanna ask you something.' I said
'Go on...' she said
'I need you to help me plan my gender reveal, with the Champions League coming up the boys have 2 weeks free before they start training.' I informed her
'Omg YESS YES! I'll help you!' She said with so much excitement 'I couldn't plan mine so of course I will help you.'
'Wait what? what do you mean you couldn't plan yours?' I asked her
'Oh uh nothing.' She said pushing my question to the side which I let her because I knew she was gonna tell me when she needed too

After lunch with Chloe, I headed back home. I wasn't angry that Kylian didn't tell me about the holiday, I was just mad that he did it after I said I don't wanna go on holiday.

'Kylian, I'm home!' I shouted as I put my car keys on the court table next to the front door.
'I'm in the gym!' He shouted back
'Hey baby' I said kissing him as I walked into the gym.
'Hi, how was lunch?' He said as he kissed me back.
'It was good, hey did you plan a holiday with Ney?' I asked as I stared him down.
'Shit' he whispered admitting to it
'Yes but I was gonna surprise you, you need a break, you've been working to hard so I wanted to do something nice.' He confessed.
'Kylian, I appreciate your effort but we don't have time for that, I need to plan the gender reveal, pay for it and study for my exams next month' i said
'You don't have to pay for the party, I'll pay for it.' He said which irritated me
'I told you I don't need your money, I am capable of doing it myself.' I said
'Eva this is my baby too' he said getting up from the gym mat.
'Ohh I know, and just because I'm having your baby doesn't mean I need your money.' I said
'Eva I'm not having this conversation with you again, I'm paying for OUR gender reveal party, I'm paying for the holiday, end of discussion.' He said with an aggressive tone.

I just walked out the room because I don't want to get into an argument with her so I left.

*at night*

Kylian had just came home from a team meeting and he brought food upset as I was sitting upstairs in the bedroom. There was still some tension between us from the last conversation we had.

'I brought your favourite.' He said putting Chinese takeout on the bed and going to the bathroom.
'Thanks' I said not looking at him and taking the takeout.
'Are you coming with me to Ney's for dinner tomorrow night?' He asked as he was still in the bathroom
'Nope' I said nonchalantly.
'Why?' He asked walking into the bedroom
Because I don't want to' I said taking a bite of my food, STILL not looking at him.
'So are you just going to keep ignoring my existence or are we gonna be adults and move on from this?!' He shouted
'I'm answering all your questions aren't I? What more do you want?!' I shouted back this time looking dead in his eyes.
'Don't use that attitude with me Eva!' He shouted at me as he walked to my side of the bed where I was sitting.
'Fuck off Kylian, I can do whatever I want INCLUDING paying for MY child's gender party!' I shouted back and standing up.

He towered over me and we both gave each the death stare. That's when he picked me up and kisssed him. I don't know if I was just mad and him kissing me calmed me down or the fact I felt safe in his arms all the anger, pain and other emotions I was feeling...vanished.

He laid me down on the bed not breaking our kiss. 'Kylian...' I moaned softly.
He broke our kiss and looked me in my eyes and continued to lay a trail of kisses of me.
'Don't stop' I said as his kisses melted onto my skin which made me feel good.
He stopped at my baby bump, and said 'I am always gonna be here for you, the both of you' looking at me and kissing the baby.

In that moment I felt at peace, I was ok with Kylian taking control.