Chapter 10

"Oh Mindy!" i exclaimed looking at the beautiful apartment.

She giggled. Austin pulled the sleeve of my sweater.

"mama, can we get a fish tank?" he asked.

I looked at mindy in question.

"will the apartment bord alow a fish tank here mindy?" i asked.

"most likly" she replied "as long as its not a huge 78-gallon one"

"Oh g*d, i can't afford a tank as huge as that!" i said covering austins ears so that he wouldn't hear me cuss.

She rolled her eyes "i'll go talk to the maneger and ask him, you and austin can un-pack" she said.

"OKAY!" shouted austin excited.

She giggled and left the apartment. I looked around at the many boxes. I can't belive mindy bought me most of this stuff. A lot of it was brand-new, or un-used. I could not afford most of the basic needs. I decided that it would be important to unpack the kitchen first.

"hey austin, do you want to help me un-pack the kitchen?" i asked leaning down to his height.

"sure!" he said as he raced over to the new kitchen.

I laughed and grabbed siccors and began to open the first box.

"Austin?" i asked looking in the box "where should we put all the plates and bowls?"

He looked at me and raced over to a high cabbnit which only i could reach. He streached his arm up as much as he could and started jumping up and down.

"up there mama, up there!" he said.

"okay" i said grabbing five plates. I can't belive mindy bought me 12 plates. What am i going to do with that many. I'm only going to use two a day and wask them so....why 12?

I opened the cabnet door and set the plates in. I would normally put down something before i would set the plates in because usually its fithy dirty. This was a high-quality apartment that looked like it had been deep cleaned before we arrived! I walked over to the box and grabbed the last of the plates and set them in.

"and the cereal bowls go here" said austin opening a small cubord that i would have to bend down to geab the bowls "or, we could only set mine in so i can get it by my self"

"okay" i said smiling.

It took an hour to un-pack just the kitchen. I sighed and sat in a chair and put my head down. I was so tired. Austin ran over to me and pulled my shirt. I looked at him.

"are you titered?" he said.

I awed at him trying to say tired but ended up saying something do adorable! I looked at him and nodded.

"yes"

"well, you should take a nap, i'll un-pack all the boxes for you while your asleep" he said giving me a hug.

He yawned and looked at me.

"acctually i'm titered too, can we both take a nap?" he asked.

I paused "sure, lets go get a blanket and pillow and lie down on the floor"

"OKAY!" he shouted.

I sighed. I was so luck to have such an adorable child.

Louis's POV

I was so stupid! If only i could explain to ava why i did it. It would make so much more sense. The whole reason why i did it was so that this creepy weirdo wouldn't kill her. He said that if i didn't do it, he would kill her. I-I loved ava so much that i had to protect her. I can't remeber the guys name and what sucks even more is that the whole band is out of sync! Were fighting unusually all the time now at rehersal. I wish i could tell the guys but, that creepo would have killed ava. He held a f****** knife to my throat and threatened to kill me if i told anyone! I'm in a really suck place right now. I'm temepted to tell liam but, would it be worth it to risk ava's life?

---------------

Sorry you guys have been waiting and waiting forever for an awsome chapter but, i didn't want to go on and on and on and use like three chapters all up. Sorry its so short and has many, many, MANY errors. I had no time to fix it, but i hope you like it! Please comment, vote and fan!