Chapter 7

I sighed, Louis and Harry were poking each other in the face. I chuckled a bit and looked back at the window. I couldn't stop thinking about Mindy's call and her weird question. We pulled up to a Wendy's.

"guess what!" shouted Louis "where eating at Wendy's!"

"cool" I said kinda depressed.

Lou looked at me funny.

"what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"nothing" I said.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yep" I said "but thanks for caring for me Lou"

"why wouldn't I?"

I gave a weak smile "it's nice that we're always caring for each others feelings"

"um....yeah" said Lou looking away from me.

I tipped my head in confusion, why did Lou sound like he was hiding something.

Louis's POV

I didn't know what else to say to Ava. I looked away from her. I don't know how long I can keep this a secret much longer. I though right now wasn't the best time to confess, in front of the guys and all.

"Lets eat, I'm starving" shouted Niall.

"your always starving" said Liam rolling his eyes.

I chuckled and was pushed out of the cab. Ava was laughing at harry sitting on top of me. He was squashing my back and it didn't help that i landed on the pavment either.

"thats for sitting on my in the cab!" hissed harry.

"harry" i hissed "get off of me or i'll kill you at night"

"what?" asked ava confused "why at night?"

"because"  i said "that way no one will know i killed him.....S*** I just gave away my f****** plan!"

Ava looked at me cross. I rolled my eyes as i tried to push harry off of me.

"OH MY G*D HARRY" i shouted "why are you so f****** heavy!?"

He laughed and got off. I sighed and held my hand out for some one to lift me up. Ava grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She laughed as i dusted the dust and dirt off of my a**.

"lets go in before Niall eats the whole restaurant" she said smiling.

I nodded and grabbed her hand. We raced inside and caught up to the boys. I was thinking to myself. I have to tell Ava tonight. If i don't, then...then i'll be living with it for the rest of my life. I have to get it off my chest.

Avalon's POV

   I raced back in a different cab back to the bus. I needed to get there before the rest of the guys. I sighed at relief when i saw no one around. I hopped out and ran to the parking lot. I don't know how i managed to slip away from the boys but, i did. I waited for Mindy to show. I saw a silver van pull up and i saw Mindy rolled down the window.

"hop in" she said.

I nodded and slid open the van doors and climbed in. It was quit messy but, with her being a laywer and having to deal with many cases, i guess it was okay. She backed out and drove away.

"d-do you know what time i'll be back?" i asked.

"i-i don't know" she said a bit depressed.

    We kept driving till a small hotel popped up from the road. Some lights were still on and i gulped. Thoughts raced through my head as we pulled up closer to the hotel parking lot. My head pounded with anticipation and fear. I didn't know what to expect. The van stopped and Mindy parked it. She grabbed her keys and opened her door. I opened mine and i climbed out as the automatic door slowly opened. I closed it just as Mindy closed her door. She held her purse tightly to her. She grabbed me and pulled me over by the van. I looked at her confused. Out of the corner of my eye i saw two men about 30, walking to a old rusty truck. Mindy moved her hand for me to come over by her. I walked to her.

"what?" i asked curious.

"you see those men" she said pointing to the two men "their rapists"

"OKAY" i said not wanting to hear that "i didn't need to know about that"

She rolled her eyes. The men climbed in the truck and left the hotel parking lot. Once they were far enough, Mindy grabbed my hand and walked me to the front door.

"h-how do you know th-that their....um...well..." i didn't want to say the word.

"well, the lady at the front desk told me" said Mindy.

I nodded slowly. Why would Mindy go to a creeper hotel filled with creeps? We walked in the sliding glass door. I gulped as i was kinda scared at the creepy hotel. I saw a elderly lady with long gray hair. It was quiet curly and she looked friendly. She was wearing a button down blouse and a silver bird shirt pin. She looked up at Mindy and smiled.

"hello Mindy" she said.

"hi" replied Mindy.

"who's this" she said pointing to me.

"my cousin" said Mindy "she just visiting real quick"

"okay"

The lady then focused on writing on some sort of paper. Mindy dragged me to the stairs. I saw an elevator and tapped Mindy on the shoulder as we climbed the first few steps.

"why don't we take the elevator?" i asked.

"it's broken" she said "don't worry, my room isn't too up"

    I nodded. This was a really creepy hotel. We finally made it up the stairs and i sighed. She pulled me into a long, dark creepy hallway. I walked close to her and walked. Her room was at the very end of the hall. Room '87' i sighed. I was now scared to walk in because Mindy was going to tell me something i don't know and i don't want to know. She turned her key and the door opened. She walked in. I stayed in the hall. Mindy turned around and looked at me strange.

"are ya' coming?" she asked.

I nodded slowly and walked in. The door slammed behind me and i jumped. There was barley any light in her room and made it look like we were in a horror film room. I sat down at her small table.

"just a second, i have to grab my laptop" she said disappearing into a room. I tapped my foot.

"you don't have a facebook, right?" she yelled from her room.

"no" i shouted "i don't know how face book works"

"okay, then you would have found out by now" she said coming out with her silver apple laptop in her arms.

"found out about what?" i asked.

"well..." she said pausing.

She looked at me worried.

"i don't want to be the one to tell you" she said opening her laptop.

"about what Mindy" i said serious.

She was typing. She sighed and turned the laptop around "this"

I stared at the picture in horror. Tears filled in my eyes and my heart stopped. I couldn't speak or move. I gasped and broke down in a cry. I-i can't believe it!