Chapter 5

I was busy stretching and doing some warm-ups before we rehearsed. Sofie walked over to me. I stopped and looked at her.

"so......"she said.

I tipped my head and put my hand on my chin "so, what?"

"were you able to get be set up with harry?" she asked.

"well.....he didn't want me to cause he wants to do it himself" i said.

"really!" her eyes sparkled with happiness.

In the corner of my eye i saw harry walk up with the rest of the band.

"her he comes" i said "act natural"

She nodded and sat down on a bench. Harry walked over to her. I was going to burst out with excitement. She looked at him and smiled.

"hi.....can i borrow a pencil?" he asked.

   You do not know how bad i wanted to go up and smack him across the face. I slapped my hand on my face and gave a big sigh. He walked away and i gave him a cross look. He looked at me weird. I stood up and pulled his blazer sleeve to a corner. I slammed him into it and looked at him with furry.

"what's your problem" he said.

"you had a chance to ask her out and you just asked for a flipping pencil!" i said.

"well....i didn't know what else to do" he said shrugging.

"your the freakin' flirt, you dated a 32 year old woman you can do this" i shouted.

"hey, don't turn the Caroline flack thing into something ugly" he said.

"i can do what ever the h*** i want, now go and asked her" i pushed him out of the corner and he gave me a weird look.

I shooed him off and he gave me a cross look. He turned around and walked toward sofie. I tapped my foot and watched him walked to her.

"um...hi" he said.

"hi" she said back.

"i-um-well-um need a new pencil" he said "the other one broke"

"oh sure let me find a extra" she said looking in her back.

Harry looked at me and i gave him a major death glare. He gulped and sat down next to Sofie.

"aw, here's one" said sofie pulling out a pencil.

She looked at harry sitting there next to her.

"can i have a small piece of paper" he asked.

What the h*** is he doing, i thought.

Sofie reached in and pulled out a piece of paper. He grabbed it and started writing something down.

He looked up at sofie "do you have any stickers?"

OH MY G*D HARRY! JUST FREAKIN' ASK THE D*** GIRL OUT!

"um yeah why?" she asked.

"i just need some" he said.

She pulled out three small stickers.

"i don't have too many" she said.

Harry looked at the stickers "those will do"

She handed the stickers to him and he grabbed it. He took off two stickers and put them on the paper.

"thanks" he said getting up.

I was about to go over and whack harry when Paul, one direction's manager, stepped up on stage.

"okay, lets begin the practice" he said.

I sighed and walked over and joined the other girls.

Harry's POV

I saw Paul walk up on stage. I ran up to him after he shouted out our practice time. He looked at me.

"what harry" he said.

"i have to go and wee" i said.

     He closed his eyes and nodded. I jumped up and down and ran into the backstage locker rooms. I tried to remember the locker number then i ran off. I threw a pebble into the locker room and waited for some one to answer. There was no sound and i ran in. I passed multiple lockers and tried to find the one. I saw it and peeked in through the top. I slipped in the note and hurried out. I couldn't wait till tonight!

Avalon's POV

I couldn't belive the freakin' stunt harry pulled with her! I finished up practice and stormed off to my bench. I sat down and shoved my dance shoes into my bag and i pulled out my 'toms'. Sofie ran over to me and squealed.

"what?" i asked confused.

"he asked for my pencil....TWICE!" she squealed.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

She began to shake me back and forth.

"I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!" she shouted.

I pushed her away and started to regain whiplash. My neck hurt. I looked at her and sighed.

"don't EVER do that AGAIN!" i shouted.

"sorry" she shrugged.

"you gave me freakin' whiplash" i said.

She giggled. I smiled and rolled my eyes. She stood up and started to walk away.

"i'm going, so you later" she shouted.

She waved at me "okay, see you tomorrow too!"

I waved back and sighed. A hand touched my shoulder. I jumped and looked at at the person i didn't want to see..............

---------------

cliff hanger! sorry these chaps are so short, but anyway i hope you like the story and all. Please comment, vote and fan!!