Chapter 2

I'm really excited 4 this sequel!!! there are tons of secrets(like 3 or 6) so yeah.......any way it will get really intense soon, but not yet.....i want to have fun with mr. tomlinson first! muhahaha!!! (just kidnin)

Louis's POV

I was sitting on the couch of the game room. It was about three and i was bored. Ava and me were playing a video gae but edventually got bored.

"what should we do" asked ava "all the boys are asleep an-"

"wait there asleep?!" i said cutting her off.

"well......yes"

I gave an evil laugh "Do you have any makeup i can borrow?"

"why?" asked ava "lou what are you up to?"

"do you want to help me prank the boys?" i asked her.

"but, won't their feelings get hurt?" she asked

Aw she thinks the boys have feelings when it comes to pranks, well unless its on girls.

"nope, i do this s*** all the time" i said.

"LOU! LAUGUAGE!" She said slapping me across the face. I guess she dosn't really like it when i cuss.

"sorry" i said rubbing my face.

She sighed "so what are we gonna do?"

I gave another evil laugh.

~one hour later~

I giggled with exciment. Me and her did about almost every prank in the book there is.

"a-are you sure they'll take it as a joke" whispered ava worried.

"ava, ava, ava" i said whispering to her "they'll take it as a joke, so just stop worrying"

"o-okay"

We both hear harry scream then there was a little pause. He then started laughing his head off.

"come one" i said grabbing her hand as we headed out of the game room. I started laughing at harry and how ridicluous he looked.

"TOMMO!" said harry laughing and crying at the same time " WHAT THE H*** DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR AND FACE!"

"well, we decited to give you a make over" i said.

"well it's not funny" he said trying not to laugh "i look like BARBIE!"

"that's what we were going for" i said before i started laughing my head off, i fell to the ground laughing.

"sorry harry" said ava giving him a hug, g*d she's such a softie "we were bored"

"nothing good ever comes when tommo's bored" said liam. He was coming out of his bunk "oh and thanks for the straws up my nose tommo tomlinson, that was really lovely"

I stopped laughing and stood up "well i put a lot of efort in my pranks"

Liam rolled his eyes. I started laughing when zayn climed out of his bunk.

"what?" he asked confused.

Ava started laughing with harry and me. Liam tried not tho laugh.

"no serious guys what's wrong?" asked zayn "and why does harry look like barbie?"

"z-z-zay-n-n-n l-l-look a-a-at y-y-your-r-r h-h-h-hair-r-r-r" i said laughing my a** off.

Liam handed him a mirror and zayn's eyes popped out of his sockets.

"OH MY G*D LOUIS!" screamed zayn "WHAT THE F****** H*** DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR!"

"we gave it a make over" i said laughing.

Zayn looked at his blue and green striped hair and started laughing "why does it say 'zayn loves lou' on it?"

"well cause zayn does love lou" i said.

Zayn came over and sat on my chest "well i'm giving ya' some sugar now tommo"

I tryied to push him off "zayn please get off, you have to see what i did to niall"

Zayn got off and looked at me.

"what did you do to niall?" asked liam.

"somthing with birds" i said giving and evil smirk.

"oh, he's gonna kill you" said harry "niall is f****** scared of birds

"stop using the 'f' word guys" said ava slapping harry.

"sorry, we didn't know" said harry.

She rolled her eyes at him. We all heard (and the whole state of nevada) niall scream. He ran out of his bunk with wide eyes. He had his hand on his chest and was panting.

"what's with the birds" he asked out of breath.

"well we all know you love birds so we decoreated you bunk for you" i said trying not to laugh.

Niall looked at me cross. He ran over to my bunk and grabbed kevin

"KEVIN!" i shouted "PUT THE PIGEON DOWN AND NO ONE GETS HURT!"

"so like this" said niall dropping kevin.

I caught it in mid-air (which was and amazing catch) and landed with kevin in my arms. I stood up and slapped niall.

"DON'T TOUCH MY PIGEON EVER AGAIN NIALL!" i screamed.

They were all laughing at me. I set kevin in my bunk and sighed.

"what's with the plastic pigeon?" asked ava.

"oh it's just some stupid pigeon thing that boo bear carries around" said harry.

"IT'S NOT JUST SOME PIGEON HAZZA! IT'S KEVIN 'THE' PIGEON!" i screamed at him.

Ava feel to the ground laughing with all the boys. I rolled my eyes at them.

"this isn't over tommo tomlinson!" shouted liam as i climbed in my bunk "Liam payne never admits defeat!"

"yeah right liam payne in the a**" i said under my breath.

"I HEARD THAT!" he shouted.

I sighed and fell into a deep sleep. Hopefully they won't prank me bbut, there was a high chance they would.

--------

i hope you have enjoied the second chapter of the sequel so far, please comment vote anf fan me!!!