Chapter 1

"Ava, you coming?"

"just a sec lou" i shouted from the bathroom.

I was busy getting changed for rehearsal. I can't believe that i'm one direction's back-up dancer!!! I rushed out of the bathroom in gray sweats. We were just practicing so i didn't need to dress up. I looked around for lou.

"lou were are you?" i shouted.

i felt a hand touch my shoulder, I jumped and looked up and met lou's green eyed gaze. I smiled.

"right here" he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him.

"lets go were gonna be late" he said grabbing my hand. We both walked out of the bus and into the stadium. i saw a hole bunch of 'barbie' looking girls stretching. I kinda felt embarrassed. They were all dressed perfectly. And i was here wearing sweats!

"it's okay" said louis rubbing my back "they'll love you"

"a-are you sure" i asked.

"positive" said lou.

I nodded and we headed on the stage. All the girls stopped and looked at me.

"hey girls this is my girlfriend avalon, or ava for short" said louis pointing to me "she's going to be joining you guys in your dance routine"

"why her" said a blonde/ burnett chick. She was wearing a hollister jacket and silver glittering toms. I sighed.

"because" said lou turning to look at me "she's an amazing dancer"

The girl paused and scaned me "uh....i don't know what you see in her"

Louis apperently didn't hear her. He turned and walked off "teach her all you know" he said waving to me. I waved back.

I turned around and saw the demon girl. I can tell you i've never hated some one so fast as i did with her!

"listen punk" she said "you may be lou's girlfriend but, we'll make your life misserable"

"whatever" i said pushing her out of my way. I saw a little burnett standing in the corner of the stage. I walked up to her.

"hi" i said.

She looked at me and looked away. I sighed, i swear every one hates me already. I walked over to the leader of them all, which was the blonde b****!

"okay" she said starring at me "You will be in the back cause, since your new i don't want you to 'mess up' our routine"

"the only thing that will mess it up is you" i sneered at her "why should a fake blonde b**** be the leader"

"i'm a real blonde" she said folding her arms

"oh....well you don't look like one to me" i said.

All the other girls kinda laughed.

"shut up!" shouted the blonde chick.

"sorry brittney" said the shy burnett.

"whatever sofie" brittney said fliping her hair "lets just teach this new be that this is a hard road ahead of her"

***************************

I slamed myself agaist the couch of the tour bus. I sighed, those girls can't dance, i mean i've seen my aunt tawyna dance better.....and that says alot!!!! I looked at my shoes and tapped them. I wish i could come up with a better dance routine.....i leanded my head back and closed my eyes. When i opened them i saw liam starring at me. I hurried and stood up.

"had fun" he asked.

"with what" i said.

"your dance practice" he said folding his arms.

"no" i said "theres a blonde b**** called brittney and she being a pain in the a** to me"

"whoa..." said liam "i-i've never heard you swear before"

"yeah" i said blushing with imberresment "i only swear when i'm mad or angry about somthing"

"oh....."

"how was your practice" i asked.

"okay" he said "until louis started a nerf gun fight"

I laughed "d*** i wish i could have been there"

"um...lauguage" said liam shocked.

I covered my mouth "sorry"

Liam chuckled "it's fine"

I gave a small smile.

"well.....we could go and get louis back with the whole nerf gun fight" said liam.

I gave and evil laugh. Liam handed me a nerf gun, and we headed to the concert stage. We saw zayn, niall, harry, and lou getting ready to practice again.

Louis looked around "hey....where's liam?"

"i-i don't know" said niall.

"one two" whispered liam to me.

"THREE!" he shouted as we ran up the stage and started shooting the boys. Niall scrambled to find a nerf gun while harry and louis were shooting us. Zayn was laughing his head off watching us. I was just randomly shooting at lou. I saw one of my shots hit his head and he fell on the floor......laughing. I ran over to him.

"lou, lou are you okay" i said worried.

Louis looked at me and started laughing again. Harry and liam stopped shooting and walked over to us. Zayn and niall just looked at us.

Louis pointed to his head "look, look harry i'm a unicorn!" harry bursted out laughing with the rest of the guys. I busted out with anger.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" i shouted.

"oh ava" he said pushing on my shoulder to stand up "you take everything so serious.....like liam"

"and what is that suppose to mean" said liam folding his arms.

"well....i mean your so...uptight...like liam" said louis.

Liam pulled out his nerf gun and shot louis where the sun don't shine. Louis fell down in pain. That time i laughed.

"nice liam, nice" i said patting liam on the head.

"s-should we leave him here?" asked niall.

Me and liam both nodded at that. We all walked off and left louis there.

"hey guys wait" he shouted.

I starrted laughing along with harry and niall. Louis came running to us. we stopped and waited for him to catch up to us.

"okay..." said lou out of breath.

"i'm tired" wined zayn.

Liam slapped zayn acrossed the face. "SHUT UP WERE GOING TO BED SOON!"

Niall started laughing at them. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Louis wrapped my arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"your my carrot princess" he whispered

"yeah...and your my carrot king" i whispered back. He kissed my cheeck and we walked back to the bus.....

----------------

I hope you enjoied the first part of the sequel......i am really excited with getting so many readers on the first story.......please comment and vote.....oh and don't forget to fan!!!