Prologue

Prologue

I went running to the corner of the street. I was crying my eyes out. I-I can't believe what he just did to me! i landed on a park bench. It started raining heavliy. Tears poured out of my eyes. I put my head in my hands. I baulled out harrder than i ever had. I heard a pair of foot steps running toward me. I looked up and started and liam's brown eyes.

"a-ava whats wrong" he asked out of breath.

"y-you know" i said crying "what happened"

"i know but, i was wondering what was wrong" he said as he sat down next to me.

"i'm upset that's whats wrong!" i screamed at him.

He put his arm around my neck. i started crying heavily again.

"avalon" said liam in a calm voice "you, don't seem like yourself lately"

I looked at him, c-could i trust him with this secret?

"liam, i've been keeping a secret from you and the boys" i said twiting my fingers.

"okay what is it" asked liam.

"you have to promise not to tell the band, especially louis" i said giving him a cross look.

"i promise" he said.

"i'll kill you if you say anything" i said strearnly.

"ava i said i promised, if it's that important to you" he said.

"okay here it is......"

this is the prolouge for the story so its short....i hope that you'll enjoy the sequel!!!