Chapter 14

Okay, i am really sad to upload this chapter. Um........what to say,  PLEASE don't get mad at me whatever you do, don't get mad! anyway, please get a box of tissues(I hope cause i'm trying to make this tear jerker and i'm sorry if it wasn't) and be prepared for one of the saddest things i had planed for the story....'WARNING: I DID NOT ,I REPEAT NOT ,EDIT THIS CHAPTER AT ALL SO THERE ARE SPELLING & GRAMMER ISSUES HERE' anyway enjoy...(I hope and again please don't be mad)

___________________________________________________________

Louis's POV

"Okay" i said Calmly "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND A WAY TO AVA'S APPARTMENT IF WE ARE STUCK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF IDAHO AT TEN O' CLOCK AT NIGHT!?"

"Lou, calm down" said Harry.

"OOOHHHH" i hissed "DOn't tell me to calm down harold"

"Louis, this may seem bad but we can figure out a way to get out of this" said Liam.

I paced the dirt on the side of the road as cars drove by. I grunted at the fact that Ava might be dead by now. I kicked small tumbleweeds with my black TOMS and hissed out a angry breath. This was so frustrating, not being able to do squat! What were we going to do, i mean this ain't like the movies where the guy starts a concert to get some one to get him to his girl, this was a real life situation. I mean we could start a concert right here but we don't have time. I paced adn paced trying to thimk of a way. A van in black pulled over and a woman stepped out. She was wearing a very short black skirt and a long sleve white shirt with her hair in curls. We all stopped and looked at her.

"Can i help you guys" she asked "Did your car break down and do you need a lift?"

"Um...who are you" i asked.

"Louis" hissed Liam as he walked up to the woman.

I shrugged at his snappy tone but ignored it.

"Yes, our car broke down and were in kind of a hurry to get to our friends apartment" said Liam.

"Your Liam right?" she asked.

"You know us?" i asked.

Niall nudged my side, i looked at him weird "Were one direction Lou, almost everyone knows who we are"

"oh.........." i blushed a bit emberassed.

"I'm Ava'a cousin Mindy" she said "And i'm going to check up on her"

"Um......yeah, we think that her physco boyfriend from prison is at her house trying to kill her right now" said Zayn.

"Oh...my-"

"Let's go" i said.

"If he's out....he must be after austin" she gasped.

"What, why?" asked Harry.

"I'll explain in the car but we have to go now!" she said.

We all rushed to the car and hopped in. We buckled up as Mindy pressed hard on the gas petle of the car driving us fast. I looked at ther through the review mirrior.

"So why would he be after austin?" i asked.

"Austin is a special child" explain Mindy "He can see things and predict things before they happen, we don't know how or why this happens but it does"