Chapter 9

A/n: Okay SO sorry for not updating in like awhile.....hope u like it. Oh and i want to upload a niall fan-fic soon so i'm wondering if you guys will read it........thxs for reading tin author note so please continuse on to the story. Oh and sorry for spelling errors, i tryied to finish this quite quick...

Avalon's POV

I stared as the cab pulled up to the court house. I finally reached idaho and i gave a sigh as i stepped out of the car. I saw mindy sitting on the stepps. Her short black pencil skirt and pure white blouise top was stunning. She looked at me and got up from the stepps. She ran down the stairs and ran to me. She came up and gave me a huge hug. A tear slipped down my pale face. I had been crying for hours. Mindy let go and looked at me.

"are you okay sweetie?" she asked.

I gave a slow nod trying to hold the tear back. She gave a slight smile and grabbed my hand. We walked up the never ending stairs.

"d-do you think he'll remember me?" i asked kinda nervous.

"he's kept a picture of you with him the whole time" she said "he'll remember"

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Would he really remember me...after all these years?

Mindy opened the door and we walked in. Your could hear the echo of footsteps in the large halls. We walked past many court rooms and break rooms. We kept walking and walking till we stopped at the clerks door. Mindy turned and looked at me.

"are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded. She looked away and turned the door knob and we walked in the bright room. I saw my three year old boy kicking his feet back and forth from being on a large shair, for his feet did not touch the floor. I about cried seeing his beautiful dark brown hair. It reminded me of Harry a little. The clerk looked up at us and smiled.

"i belive your Avalon white" he said.

I nodded "yes, yes i am sir"

"well, you have quite a enterjetic young man here" he said in a scruffy voice.

My son looked behind the chair and blinked at me.

"m-mummy?" he said in a british accent.

I smiled and kneeled down.

"yes aussie....its me" i said almost in tears.

Austin jummped off his chair and ran toward me. He leeped into my arms and i started crying.

"am i going to live with you.....forever now?" he asked looking at me. His big blue eyes shined in the sun light.

"yes....yes austin" I said hugging him.

"that means your going to buy me toys....i've never had a toy before" he said jummping off my lap.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the chair he was sitting on earlier.

"sit here, that guy is going to talk to you" he whispered as he climbed up to my lap again.

I looked at the clerk and he gave a slight chuckle.

"Hey austin" said mindy "why don't we leave for mom and the Mr. Thomas to talk"

"okay...can you show me the HUGE fish tank in the thingy area" he said hopping off my lap.

He grabbed mindy's hand and took her out side. The door shut and room room suddenly became serious.

"Now.....Ms. White" said Mr. Thomas "we have to disscuss austin's living enviorment"

"okay" i said kinda nervous.

"now, Mindy has found a great appartment for you to live in with austin with low payment rate" he said "will you be able to provide for austin?"

"yes, I'm researching jobs right now" i said kinda lying. I am now going to research jobs now that he mentions it.

"okay....." he said opening a draw from his desk "now...i want you to sign and read this paper"

I looked at the paper he set down. I had to give them almost everything about me on there. I wrote till my hand fell asleep. I looked up at Mr. Thomas.

"Okay, now.....sign this resource information so if there's an emergecie, austin will have contacts to take him in.

There were three spaces. I wrote mindy as the second person and liam as the first person and niall as the third. I would feel cofertable if austin had to go with liam or niall. I gave the paper to Mr. Thomas and he nodded slowly.

"okay, your free to go now" he said.

I grabbed my purse and walked out. I shut the door behind me and looked around for austin and mindy. My purse vibrated and i opened it and looked at my phone.

Liam: How r u? Did u make it ok to idaho?

Avalon: Yes, i did.....

Liam:Sofie and harry really miss u

Avalon: It's better off that i'm gone

Liam: No it isn't....niall hasn't stopped crying

Avalon: why would he miss me?

Liam: cause.....your the only one who has beat him on pokemon

Avalon: Lol :D

Liam: how's ur son?

Avalon: Great, he's the cutest thing ever...i'll have to send you a pic

Liam: i'd like that

Avalon: have you told.....anyone?

Liam: no, i've kept my word....i said you went to move back to ur folks in idaho

Avalon: thxs

Liam: No prob

Avalon: Um......is it okay if i put you down as austin's first contact if something happened to me?

Liam: Um...H*** YEAH! Why wouldn't i be okay with that?!

Avalon: thxs 4 being there 4 me

Liam: it nothing ava....now, i'll let you go

Avalon: Thxs again

I closed my phone and heard a giggle acrossed the room. I walked down the hall and saw austin giggling at the fish swimming back and forth. I walked up to them. Austin heard me and looked at me.

"Look mummy!" he exclaimed "i want i fishy some day!"

I giggled and mindy looked at me.

"do you need help moving in?" she asked.

I covered my hands over austin's ears.

"H*** yeah miny" I siad "i'll need all the help i can get!"

She giggled and we walked out side. Austin held my hand and skipped down the stairs. He was so happy with his visit with the fish. I looked at the sun. It was still high and i sighed and thought.

This is a great new start, No more boyfriend drama and now i can start a new slate!