Chapter 15

I stood there, staring out at the rain splattered window, wishing to turn back the clock. Ava's Voice rang in my ear every time I thought about her. I watched as Ava's Coffin was set in the ground of her grave. I felt like half of me was dead, everything I knew and loved was gone, in a simple mistake and two gun shots. Austin sat in my lap with his eyes bright red from crying. He was the only thing I had left of her, literally. Harry poked my shoulder as the grounds people started to burry the coffin. I turned and looked at him.

"Hey Lou" he said quietly as Austin had fallen asleep on my chest "Do you want to head back to the apartment and get something to eat, or do you want to get on the tour bus?"

I shrugged "I don't know Harold" I said "I don't even feel like living right now" I sighed. Harry looked at me worried.

"Louis William Tomlinson" he said "It was not your fault, if it helps anything, you can press a death penalty against Jordan for what he did"

I sighed "That man deserves to die for the lives he ruined"

 "Daddy" whined Austin which caught me and Harry off guard and in shock as he called me dad "I want to go home, I tired"

"Yes little one" I whispered as I looked at Harry. He looked at me worried as I held onto Ava's anklet, the thing that let me find her "H-Harry, I want to go to the tour bus" I stuttered "I'm tired, were both tired"

"Yes Louis" he said depressed. This was a sad day in one direction, for our fans too as everyone loved Ava and now she was gone. I needed time to think. I ran my fingers through Austin’s blond hair and sighed. I stared out at Ava's grave one last time.

I promise you Ava, I will never let anyone hurt him, I looked down at the anklet and then at Austin. I clenched the anklet in my hand, I promise.....