Chapter 8

I can't believe it! I ran out of mindy's room.

"AVA!" she shouted.

I kept on running. Tears fell on the creaky old floor. I ran down the stairs and out of the lobby. I ran into the parking lot. I wept as a cab pulled up. I hoped in and started crying.

"t-take m-me t-to the stadium n-near h-here" i said gasping for air.

The cab driver started driving to the stadium. I felt my phone buzz. I looked at the new text i got.

Mindy: WERE R U!?

Avalon: crying, and going Irish on 'you know who's' a**!

Mindy: I-i sorry

Avalon: Don't worry, i'm glad i found out but, i hurts.

Mindy: I know sweet heart. Text me once you've...settled this dilemma.

Avalon: Will do.

As i put my phone down my phone buzzed. It was Louis.

Louis: where r u Ava?

Avalon: had to do something...Lou, we need to talk, a serious one

Louis: No prob babe, whats ur e.t.a?

Avalon: one min.

Louis: k

I put my phone down. Anger grew in me like nothing before. The cab driver pulled over in the parking lot. I saw Sofie there jumping with excitement. I opened the door and climbed out.

"what?" i said drying my tears.

"HARRY JUST PUT DOWN HIS PHONE NUMBER!" she squealed "HE SET IT IN MY LOCKER!"

I sighed and closed my eyes. She looked at me worried.

"whats wrong?" she asked.

"nothing, i'll tell you later" i said.

"okay, well, i got to meet harry for our movie date!" she shouted running off.

I saw Louis waiting by the bus stairs. I walked over to him with anger. I looked at me and smiled.

"hi av-"

"Louis William Tomlinson, over in the stage...NOW!" i shouted cutting him off.

He looked confused and we walked to the stage. I had anger i needed to let out. We reached the stage and i looked at Louis with a death glare. He looked at me funny.

"what?" he asked "why are you so...tense?"

"TENSE!" i shouted "i'm more than just tense, i'm about to go Irish on your a**!"

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"OH WELL, MY COUSIN JUST SHOWED ME YOUR F****** FACEBOOK AND GUESS WHAT I SAW! YOU KISSING A D*** GIRL!" i shouted.

"Ava i can explain" he said.

"AND IT WASN'T JUST ANY GIRL, IT WAS BRITTNEY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Ava, i-i-" i knew he couldn't put into words on how sorry he was "i just needed some one new"

"SO, I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU D***HEAD!? WELL, I'M LEAVING YOUR D*** TOUR AND HEADED BACK HOME!" I shouted storming off.

Tears broke free from my red eyes. My head pounded with how hard i yelled at him. I knew why he wanted Brittney, she was thin, pretty and looked better than me and was rich. I ran off to the park across the street. I heard Liam yell from behind me. I knew he heard the whole thing.