[18]

"Nikklaus tell me he's alive," I say sobbing into the phone.

"For now, Love," Klaus answers me, "if you don't come home soon he won't be."

"Let me talk to him," the tears start to stop falling as I fill with anger.

"No can do," I could see the smirk, "he's kind of hanging up at the moment."

"W..What?"

"Come home or I kill him and I send you his entrails."

"O..Ok..." I look up, "Kol? Where did you go Kol?"

As I looked around, Kol was gone, no sight of him even his bags were missing along with his jacket.

"Kol ditched you?" Klaus asks, "no surprise he's a bloody coward, Love, sure you want that kind of man sharing your bed. Tell me where you are I'll send Rebekah to come fetch you."

"Uh I'm in Capri Italy."

The Next Day

Rebekah should be here tomorrow. I don't want to go back but I have to, for Jamie.

I'm sitting on the beach side looking at the wedding ring. A tear falls down my face as I take it off and throw it into the ocean. I don't want that in my life any more.

"Addison," I looked over and saw Natalia, "May I sit?"

"Sure?"

She sat down as she looked at me, "I apologize for what happened," she said as her eyes went to bump her face contorting, "hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing," Natalia looked at the ocean as she whispered, "letumferre," I glanced at her as she looked at me, "I'm sorry that your in this life."

I didn't question why she knew.

"Mm."

I just stared at sand sadly.

The woman touched my arm as she closed her eyes, I looked at her noticing her whisper something probably a spell and maybe I'd be scared but I didn't care anymore.

"Your a Witch," I said.

She smiled, "I'm aware."

Natalia stood up, "have a good day, Addison," she said as she walked away.

The Next Day

I hear a knock on the door. It must be Rebekah. I go over and open it.

"Why you?" I ask looking at Elijah who is standing in the door way.

"Come on Addison we're leaving," he grabs my arm dodging what I said.

We walk out and start off to the airport. On our way I see Natalia staring at me with a new look in her eyes making shivers go down my spine.

Two Days Later

We get back to the Mikaelson Mansion. I walk in the see Jamie on the floor!

I instantly run over to him and check his pulse. There's none.

My eyes begin to tear up as I felt my head swell as I cried onto his chest, "no!" I cried before I stand up my mind switching from sad to mad as I glare at Klaus, "Nikklaus what did you do?! You said you wouldn't kill him! He- How dare you!?"

"You should have listened," Klaus said smirking.

"I came home like you asked!" I say leaning against a wall. I slide down the wall to the ground before pulling me knees to my chest. I start to sob.

"You shouldn't have left in the first place."

"Nikklaus," Elijah warned as he walked over to me, "Addison-"

"Leave me alone!"I kicked him, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I WOULD BE FINE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU! JAMIE WOULD BE FINE! YOU'RE A MONSTER! YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

Elijah has walked away and I continued crying.

I cried.

Thinking about my entire family dead.

They are all dead.

Im a monster. It's my fault.

All of a sudden Jamie shot up gasping for air!