[8]⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Two Weeks Later

I wake up in Elijah's arms. He's still sleeping. I stand up and sneak out. I need to find Klaus and help him before he hurts anyone else.

One Hour Later

I end up in the forest. I follow the trail of bodies to Klaus.

"Nikklaus," I say looking at him from behind.

He turns around quickly and pushes me against a tree.

"Do you have a death wish, Love?" He asks.

"I just want to help you."

"Bite off your tongue," he tries to compel me.

"I'm a lot harder to get to be submissive than that."

Klaus smirked, "oh I know how to make you submissive love," he suddenly grabbed my hair and threw me down on the ground, "let's flip a coin," he pulls out a coin, "heads I rip out your spleen and make you mine while you die. Tails you be obedient and I don't kill you, you are my wife, after all, you have wifely duties."

Klaus flips the coin, it lands on tails.

"Please Nikklaus, stop."

He didn't stop though, he forcefully kissed me, he nipped my lip making it bleed, he began to suck on my lip sucking up the blood. Wrapping his hand around my neck choking me, my vision blurred as I struggled to get his hand off of my throat. He ruffly ripped off my clothes leaving me completely naked, at this point, I wish he was still the Klaus I knew.

"Nikklaus-" I tried but it was hard with his hand still on my neck cutting off air.

"Promise to be obedient and I'll let you breathe," he said leaning close to my ear before biting it drawing blood and licking it up.

"Yes," I said barely able to get it out.

He let go of my neck, I gasped sucking in as much air as I possibly could. He used his speed to quickly undress so he was in nothing. I tried to back up but I had nowhere to go. He picked me up so I was off the ground, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms were rested around his neck. He leaned me against the tree for more support as he moved one of his hands down so he could put his cock in me.

"Nikklaus, please no," I tried to beg but he wasn't listing.

He slammed into me not even letting me adjust to his size or anything. It hurt so much as he rammed into me. As he fucked me at inhuman speeds, he began to bite and suck the areas he had bitten into drawing blood from them. Whenever I thought the pain would subside he would just make it worse by speeding up or changing the position to making it hard for me to adjust at all.

After a while, Klaus finally came and pulled out dropping me to the ground. He didn't care that I was now bleeding, or the fact he had left bites marks all over me that we're bleeding still. I curled up, the pain I was feeling is too much to bare as I began to cry the tears fall uncontrollably.

I laid there for a while before Klaus picked me up, feeding me his blood and putting me in his shirt. He actually being sweet. This is weird.

"Nikklaus..." I said weakly.

"I'm sorry Addison I didn't want to hurt you," Klaus says, "I couldn't control myself."

Thirty Minutes Later

We end up back at the Mikaelson Mansion. Klaus walks in and takes me up to his room. I haven't been in here since that night.

I start to breathe heavily. All I can think about is what Klaus did. He almost killed me. I tried pushing myself out of his arms.

Klaus sets me down on the bed. He sits next to me.

"Addison, it's ok," Klaus says sweetly.

"Stay away from me," I say backing up until I hit a wall.

"Addison, please."

I just look at him. I'm terrified. He grabs my hand.

"Addison, don't be scared it's ok," Klaus says.

I look over to see Elijah standing in the doorway. He's doing nothing. What the hell?

"Just stay away," I say looking back at Klaus.

Why did I think this was a good idea? He tried to kill me and then he raped me. Why did I think he was good?

"Nikklaus, let me take over," Elijah finally spoke.

Klaus just nods and Elijah picks me up. He takes me to his room and lays me down on the bed.

"I shouldn't have looked for him," I say quietly, "I hate him and I always will."

"You can't blame a vampire when they have their humanity off, they aren't themselves. You can't blame my brother," Elijah said.

"He's done a lot of stuff when he had his humanity turned on. I wish he was dead."

Elijah tensed up. "He cares about you."

"I don't think he cares about anything."

"You'll be surprised how much my brother really does care. He just has a hard time showing his emotion," Elijah pauses, "it's probably our fathers' fault that Nikklaus is like that."

"Why do you keep defending him? He hurt you multiple times, and you have to hide your feelings to keep him happy. You'd be happier without him, we all would."

I'm really hurt right now. I don't know if I actually mean any of this or not. I do know that Klaus scares me.

"He may have hurt me and others, but he is my brother, and we made a promise to one and other, 'always and forever.'"

"I don't want to die because your brother is insane."

I'm not even looking at him anymore. I'm staring at the ground.

Elijah pulls me into a hug.

"You need to focus on yourself and not Nikklaus right now."

"Trouble in paradise?" I look up and see Morgan standing in the doorway.

Elijah gets up and leaves as Morgan sits down next to me.

"I'm here to help you," Morgan said, "you know what the best part if having a vampire boyfriend is? No matter how many times you stab them they're still alive. It's very stress relieving."

Elijah quickly comes back in.

"I'm taking her to Damon and not letting you continue with your advice," Elijah said picking me up.

He sped off to Damons' house. I don't want to be here. Damon is insane. He literally gave me up, his own blood, for Morgan. And then Stefan tries to kill me every time I see him, or use me as bait. This whole family is insane.

After Elijah leaves Damon sits next to me.

"Addison, talk to me," Damon says.

"You would let Nikklaus kill me for Morgan," I say annoyed, "I don't want to talk to you."

After a while, he finally gave up.