[19]

As Jamie shot up and run over to him, kneeling next to him.

"Jamie?" I say through the tears, "h..how?" I ask looking up at Klaus.

Klaus smirked as he suddenly grabbed my arm making me flinch as he suddenly bit into my arm before forcing it into Jamie's mouth!

Jamie began to drink from me making me cry out, veins grew under his eyes, when all of a sudden he fell back choking on the blood that burned his lips!

"Nikklaus.. why?" I say looking at Klaus about to start crying more, "why him? He had nothing to do with this."

Klaus grabbed my chin, "maybe you'll listen now," he then went to Jamie grabbing him by the back of the neck!

"No!"

Klaus pushes me back as he looked him in the eye, "if your sister ever disobeys me for any reason I want you to walk out into the sun without your daylight ring," he compelled.

"Nikklaus, please leave him out of this," I grab his arm with my left hand forgetting that the ring finger is now ringless.

Klaus looked at my hand, "where is the ring."

"Umm.. in the bottom of an ocean in Capri," I pull my hand away and back up in fear.

"What?" He asked his eyes flaring, "that was an ancient ring from the Viking Era!"

"I..It fell off," my voice cracks. I don't want to tell him the truth. He'll kill me if he found out I threw it.

"Seriously?" He grabbed my wrist tightly, "how dumb do you think I am?"

"Nikklaus you're hurting me," I look at him with fear in my eyes.

"Go to your room," he let go of me not for my sake but his eyes looking at my bump told me the truth of his mercy.

I want to say no but I look over at Jamie and go into the room. I realized the room I stay in is Klaus's. I sigh as I lay on the bed.

While laying on the bed I see the door open and Klaus walks in.

"Why are you in here?" Klaus growls.

"You told me to go to 'my' room and this is the room I stayed in when I lived here," I say, sitting up, "Nikklaus... I'm sorry."

"Come with me," Klaus grabbed my arm as he pulled me downstairs, Jamie was sitting there shaking afraid silent.

"Jamie-"

"Jamie!" Klaus grabbed him, "do me a favor ram your head into the wall enough times until you die," Klaus compelled, "ish."

"Nikklaus no!"

Jamie stood up as he looked at me scared before suddenly rammed his body at the wall starting to hit his head on it hard!

"Stop!" I tried to stop him but Klaus stopped me making me watch, "PLEASE!"

Jamie just did it repeatedly as Klaus smirked and I tried to save him but soon enough he fell dead!

Klaus let me go as I ran to him, "no..."

"He'll be back," Klaus smirked, "hopefully you'll learn to obey me or your brother will be in lots of pain."

"Please leave him out of this," I look at Klaus crying, "do whatever you want to me just don't hurt him."

"I can't, love," Klaus turned to me, "you have my child in your womb so until it is born-"

"SHE'S NOT AN IT," I scream angrily, "SHE'S A GIRL!"

Klaus stopped, "What?"

"The baby is a girl.." I say as I look away from him, "I'm going for a walk," I start for the door.

"You're not going anywhere, Love," Klaus says as he grabs my arm stopping me.

I look at him, "I need fresh air."

"Ok, let me get someone to go with you," he said before taking out his phone, "Morgan I need you to come to the house now."

Next thing I know Morgan zooms in. "What do you want Klaus?" She asks looking at me.

"Addison here wants to go out for a walk," Klaus says, "take her on one."

"Ok, come on Addie," Morgan says walking out.

I just follow her silently.

Ten Minutes Later

We end up in the woods. While walking around talking a bit with Morgan, as we did I noticed a guy leaning against a tree messing with a plant, Morgan put her arm in front of me.

"Hey," the guy greeted friendly.

He seems friendly but Morgan has a different reaction than me, "hi," I greeted.

Morgan gave me a look, "we should leave," she whispered.

"Don't be rude," I told her, I looked at him again as he smiled at me, "I'm Addison," I put my hand out just wanting a friend.

The guy stepped up taller than me, "Daniel," he shook my hand.

Morgan just continued glaring at him.

"Your friend doesn't seem friendly," Daniel pointed out.

"She's not my friend," I shook my head, "I was forced to walk with her."

"Bad boyfriend?" He rose his eyebrows.

"Kinda," she says, "try Husband that I didn't want to marry."

"Where's your ring?"

"I threw it in the ocean in Capri when I was running away from him with his brother."

Daniel let out a laugh, "Sorry this is crazy," he just shook his head, "you've had a crazy life, huh?"

"You think?" I say laughing, "you honestly don't know the half of it."

He just nodded, "lemme guess," he said as I just waited for any kind of crazy guess from this human, "your are related to two vampires from 1864, your pregnant with Nikklaus Mikaelson aka the Original Hybrid's child aka the letumferre- Bringer Of Death."

My heart dropped as Morgan tried to attack him but all he did was close his fist and she fell unconscious.

I began to back up hitting a tree, "you know this was fun, why don't we continue this at the grill? Get to know each other more? In a... Populated place."

"Your funny," Daniel smiled, "unfortunately this is gonna be a long process," he stepped up to me as I tried to run but he put his hand up making my back hit the tree.

I tried to pull out my phone but then he snatched it from me, "no calling your Hybrid Monster," as he put his hand on the side of my head, "Sorry you seem like your innocent here but life has a funny way of torturing us," he suddenly blew powder in my face and I passed out.