[23]

Twelve Hours Later

I'm laying on the couch. It's dark outside. I've decided that if Klaus wants me to have a babysitter, I will sleep on the couch. I've been avoiding Klaus all day.

While laying on the couch Alex sits in the chair next to me. I just stay silent.

"Addison," I sit up to see Klaus standing in the door way, "get up we're going to our room."

"I'm good here," I say, laying back down.

"Love, you cant sleep out here," Klaus says.

I say nothing. Just staying silent

"You know Klaus you say she's your wife but there's no ring," Alex jumps into the conversation.

"Oh that's a funny story, Love," he looks judgingly at me, "would you like to tell the story of your ring I gave you from the Viking Era?"

"...I threw it in the ocean in Capri," I say quietly.

"Why would a wife do that?" Alex says looking straight at Klaus, "maybe she doesn't really love you."

Klaus jumps at Alex and pushes him against the wall. His hand is ready to pull out his heart!

I sit up immediately, "Nikklaus! Don't!"

"He disrespected me, Love," Klaus says, "to think I took away the pain of turning every full moon."

"Being sired to a Hybrid asshole is worse!" Alex shouts.

"Nikklaus please stop," I grab his arm, "just stop this."

"Fine, Love," Klaus says, "only if you go to our room with no arguing."

I just go to the room saying nothing. I lay on the bed and look at Klaus. I just stay silent for awhile.

"You didn't have to be so harsh," I finally speak up.

"He had a smart mouth," Klaus said, "anyways, Love, this wouldn't have happened if you had just came to our room when I first asked."

"I was mad, ok?!" I say, looking at the ground, "I had just gotten into a horrible situation because of trusting someone I didn't know and then you think it would be 'protecting' me by having someone else I didn't know watch me. After what happened I can't trust anyone I don't know."

Two Months Later

I wake up screaming again. Another damn nightmare. I've decided to never sleep again.

Klaus wakes up and looks at me, "you ok, Love?"

I just shake my head saying "no" without words and hug him. He pulls me into his chest protectively.

"Hey hey," Klaus whispers sweetly to me while stroking my hair, "I'm right here, Love. I won't let anyone hurt you."

I just hug him tighter, crying a bit. I'm too scared to let go. As long as he's here I feel safe.

Klaus suddenly falls to the ground holding his head!

"N..Nikklaus?" I ask scared about what's going on, "Nikklaus are you ok?"

"He'll be fine, if you come with us," I turn around to see that same blonde girl who tried to stake Klaus at the Mikaelson ball.

"I saved you from being killed by Nikklaus," I say glaring at the girl, "and this is how you repay me?"

"I didn't want you to save me, and trust me when I say he deserves this," she hissed.

"You know I'd rather stay alive!"

"Then it's a good thing I am here," she said suddenly snapping the witches neck!

Klaus sits up and suddenly jumps at the girl but she uses me as a shield.

"I was just helping," the girl says behind me.

"When has Kenna Davis ever helped someone?" Klaus asks, giving me her name.

"You caught me, I was bored and looking for a bit of fun," Kenna said laughing, "I also just happened to be in the neighborhood."

"Why don't you get out from behind the pregnant woman so I can repay you for trying to stake me," Klaus glares at the girl behind me.

I feel a sudden burst of angry going through me, "shut up you stupid mutt!" I yell at Klaus.

"Mutt?!" Klaus questions angrily, looking straight at me.

"Does the puppy need a bone?" Kenna asks from behind me.

"You know I'm going to go and get water," I say as I slowly back up, I don't know what's going on with me. I just snapped. I kept backing up trying to go out the door but instead I hit a wall.

Klaus didn't say anything as he grabbed the closest thing and speeding over to Kenna plunging the object into her stomach.

"You should leave, before I kill you, " Klaus warned Kenna who grunted as she pulled the object out.

Kenna sped off not taking a chance of dying.

"Love if you ever call me mutt again, I'll have your brother walk out into the sun without a daylight ring."

"I-I'm sorry, Nikklaus," I say silently looking at the ground.

He huffed as he turned and walked out.

I just look up and watch as he walks out the door, "Nikklaus wait," I say but he keeps walking.

I just sigh and sit on the bed. Alex comes in shortly after Klaus leaves.

"I know you're supposed to watch me and all but can I be alone," I ask staring at the ground.

"The best I can do is standing outside of this door," Alex answers. I just nod as he walks out.

I lay down on the bed trying not to think of the dreams or go back to sleep. I'm just so tired. I'm also really scared of being the reason this child or Klaus gets hurt.

I slowly drift off into a sleep.

Two Hours Later

I wake up to another nightmare. This time Klaus isn't here. Shakily I walk out the door. I could of sworn I heard something. When I get out the door I see Alex with a stake in his chest!

"N..Nikklaus?" I called out scared.

"I'd keep quiet if I was you unless you want Klaus to feel even more pain," I turn around to see this girl. She must be another witch.

God these damn witches just won't leave me alone. All of the sudden she falls to the ground and I see Kol standing there holding a bloody heart.

"Miss me?" Kol says dropping the heart.