[24]

Seeing Kol brought a lot of emotions. I was happy he saved me but I was also pissed that he left me. I decided to slap him, then hug him, and then slap him again.

"Guess you missed me," Kol said while laughing.

I just glared at him, "you're a dickhead Original who left me alone on an island full of witches who wanted me dead," I growled, "I definitely didn't miss you, maybe you should stop dreaming about me so you won't have these fantasies."

He smiled, "more of a bark from the last time I've seen you, must be the Mikaelson in your womb."

"Oh so does that mean the baby knows you're a dick and is going to hate you?" I ask with a slight glare, "because that's all I feel right now."

"Oh Darling you forget the loyalty of Mikalesons," Kol smirks slightly hurt, "she's a Mikaelson. You are nothing."

"Kol," Elijah interrupted scoldingly.

When Kol says that I start to get flashbacks about my mom and Eric. I can hear them like they are actually here. "You're nothing. You're worthless. You can't do anything right."

I sit down against the wall and hold my head crying a bit, "not again, not again," I say over and over again trying to escape the voices.

Kol was a bit taken back but his own pain blinded him, "good luck," he says walking away.

"Please stop it. Just stop please," I mumble on talking to the voices in my head that sound like my mom and Eric, "I'm not not nothing, I'm not worthless, I can do something right, I promise I can just stop yelling please," I keep begging but the voices won't stop.

I suddenly feel someone hugging me. I fall into the embrace, hugging back.

"Addison, look at me," I hear Elijah say through the tears and voices, I slowly look up at him, "it will be ok, calm down."

I decided I needed to change emotions so I just kissed Elijah. I don't really know why it just happened.

Elijah pulls back immediately. He has a look of disagreement on his face.

"I..I'm sorry I don't know why I did that," I say silently.

Suddenly Elijah is thrown at the wall breaking his neck by Klaus as he grabbed me speeding me into his room!

"Nik-"

"I should kill you!" He yells veins growing under his eyes.

"I..I'm sorry," I look down, "I had so many emotions and thoughts swirling in my head, it just happened."

"It just happened?!" He pushed me hard against the wall, "you are supposed to LOVE ME!"

"Nikklaus please stop," I say with tears in my eyes, "I'm really sor-," suddenly it happened, my water broke, "fuck!"

"What?!"

"Uh my water just uh broke."

Klaus freezes.

"Oh my god oh my god," I start to freak out, "what are we going to do? Oh my god."

The Baby is coming...