[22]

I go into Klaus's room and lay on the bed. Shortly after Klaus walks in and sits down on the bed. I just hug him and suddenly all the guilt and regret hits me.

"I..I just killed a man," I say silently, "oh god I just killed a man."

Klaus just hugged me, "I understand," he whispered, "you seem like you need some comfort..." I just nod, "I'm not sure if I'm who you need..."

"You are," I grab his hand making him stay, "I need you Nikklaus."

He just stares at me but nods as he pulls me into an embrace.

"Nikklaus..." I start to say something but then I stop.

"I'm sorry," Klaus spoke, "I'm the worst thing that ever happened to you, I should have never... You deserve better."

"Nikklaus.. I love you," I say as I look up at his face.

"You don't," Klaus stood up, "I know you don't. You just feel like you have to."

"I do," I stand up and grab his hand, "Nikklaus even if I wasn't pregnant with your child I would still love you, because no matter how many things happen between us, I can't get you off my mind."

"You prefer my brother, I know it's true," Klaus shook his head, "you'd be with Elijah right now if it wasn't for the baby."

"That's not true," I put my hand on his cheek lightly, "trust me I love you more than anyone."

Klaus presses his forehead to mine closing his eyes and I did the same.

"I'm going to fight for us," Klaus told me as he touched my bump, "I love her and," he looked at me, "and I love you."

I just smile at him.

Four Hours Later

I woke up screaming. It's still dark outside. Klaus sits up and looks at me. I'm panicking, breathing heavily.

"Everything alright, Love?" Klaus asks looking at me.

I try to say something but I can't talk. My thoughts are racing too much. My breath won't slow down and I can't stop crying. Klaus looks worried.

"Remember that they aren't real," He whispered as he touched my cheek, "do you want to tell me about it."

"I..I," I try to tell him but I just can't make out words.

We sit like this for awhile before I finally can speak.

"I saw him.." I say silently, "and Natalia.. and there was others they all tried to kill me."

"I won't ever let them touch you," Klaus says anger in his voice, "they won't even get close again."

I hug him, "what if they hurt me while I'm alone.."

"You will never be alone."

"How do you know?"

Klaus stood up, "get dressed, Love, I have an idea."

"No," I grab his hand, "don't leave me!" I say, fear and desperation in my eyes.

Klaus grabs my hands as he kisses my head, "it's gonna be okay, I swear."

I just close my eyes as I look down.

He then makes me stop sulking by lifting my chin and kissing me.

"I'll be back, Love," he says smiling.

I just nod quietly as he leaves, "I guess I have too... Or I could go back to sleep," I then think of my dream, "Okay time to get dressed."

Thirty Minutes Later

I was dressed but sulking, trying to get the nightmare out of my head.

Klaus walks in, I look up but was confused when I saw a guy standing behind him.

"This is my pregnant wife; Addison Mikaelson," Klaus introduces.

I stood up as the guy stepped up, "hi, I'm Alex," he put out his hand.

I looked at Klaus, "is he a Hybrid?"

"He may be."

"What is your plan here Nikklaus?" I look at Alex then Klaus.

"You don't want to be alone, we can't always be here," Klaus says, he looked at Alex, "I want you to be her body guard protect her at all costs, no matter what happens, she is the main priority."

"I don't need a body guard," I say crossing my arms.

"No matter what she says, you follow, be by her side," Klaus wasn't arguing.

"Nikklaus!" I exclaimed, "I don't need a body guard!"

"Too late."

"I don't need one," I say storming out of the room.

Alex follows as Klaus smirks.

Five Minutes Later

"Can you stop following me?" I turn and look at Alex.

"I would love to but this sire bond isn't going to let me," he answers.

"Why you and not Morgan?" I ask, "I at least know Morgan already."

"He doesn't really trust anyone with any type of link to the Salvatore's even if they're sired to him."

"I'm related by blood to them. Morgan is less connected than I am."

"Klaus is special some times."