[6]

One Day Later

I wake up in Klaus's bed. He's not here. Looking at the time I realize I'm late for that stupid dress appointment Rebekah is making me go to. She explained since we don't have that many friends, it will be just me, her, and Morgan. Rebekah is forcing herself as the bridesmaid. I literally just met her yesterday.

Five Hours Later

"Do I have to?" I asked with a groan.

"Yes," Rebekah said, "you have the misfortune of becoming my brother's property," she paused, "it's better than it sounds."

I just look down wishing I was dead.

As we got to the dress shop that Rebekah has literally driven us to the city to go to as I went in, she compelled the woman to cancel an appointment to fit them in now. I just sighed looking away.

"So you are our bride?" The assistant asked smiling at her.

"Aha, yeah," I say.

Rebekah suddenly turned her, "go away, we can handle this," she compelled, the woman left with no emotion.

"Rebekah!" I scolded.

"What? I can handle this myself I have 1000 years on that woman, I am much more qualified!" Rebekah argued.

"It's still rude!"

She rolled her eyes as she went to go look through the dresses...

"Time to say to the dress, huh, Darling?"

I jumped turning to see Kol standing there, he looked very attractive like always. God, there is Elijah the sweet brother I want to be with, Klaus the insane brother who is forcing me to marry him and got me pregnant, and then there's Kol the hot brother who makes me rethink my choices.

"Checking me out, I see," Kol stepped up, "don't forget you're marrying my brother in a week."

I turn red as I try to explain but it comes out in gibberish.

"KOL!"

Rebekah's yell practically deafened in my eardrums as she came over.

"What?" Kol put up his hands innocently, "she's the one checking me out."

I just hide my face in my hands.

"He's annoying," Morgan finally spoke making them realize she was there she leaned towards the blonde original, "can I bite him?"

Rebekah shook her head, "you aren't supposed to be here! It's a girls only thing! FOR THE BRIDESMAIDS AND THE BRIDE!"

"Well I am a Bridesmaid," Kol argued, both Rebekah and Morgan gave a 'what' face, he then pried my hands off my face making me look at him and turn redder with how close he was to me, "right Addie I am a bridesmaid?" he asked his pupils dilating.

I just nodded a part of me wanting to disagree but I just felt like I had to agree probably because I'm being compelled, "of course," I turned to Rebekah, "he's a bridesmaid now."

Kol just gave an I won look on his face to his sister.

Morgan shook her head, "well now you have to wear a dress so I don't know why you look so proud," she said, "but seriously does this mean he takes my place?"

"No!" Rebekah groaned, "fine, now it's perfect three bridesmaids like it's supposed to be," she growled as she went to go look for dresses, "come on Addie!"

I just followed her hating life.

As we started trying on dresses, I really hated long dresses with a passion, but Rebekah was set on a long dress and I'm scared of Klaus so I'm not gonna argue.