[13]

I wake up. Somehow I'm back at the Mikaelson Mansion. I look up to see Kol.

"What's going on?" I ask, "where's Nikklaus?"

"Well he left me with you so apparently I'm your babysitter," he rose his arms, "yay!"

I just furrow my eyebrows as I shook my head, "that asshole."

Kol laughed, "yes he is a hybrid asshole."

Finn walked in and stopped, "horrible choice to stay," he told me.

"You know what fuck you Finn Mikaelson," I hissed pissed off at the eldest asshole Original.

Kol was watching this somehow with popcorn with amusement.

"I will stab both of you," I hiss at Kol and Finn.

Finn laughed, looking at his younger brother, "she's cute."

"Right?" Kol paused, "hey wait you can't be into her now too."

"What do you take me for? An incompetent idiot like you three?" He asked rolling his eyes.

Kol just put a hand on his chest acting offended.

"Oh so now they're idiots because they like me?" I say looking at Finn, "at least they can find love unlike a dick like you."

Finn suddenly snapped his head towards me, "excuse me?" He stepped towards me threateningly, suddenly he laughed before all of a sudden he grabbed me by the neck throwing me into the coffee table! Kol tried to stop him but Finn was older so he punched him back!

"Let her go you bloody idiot!" Kol hissed as he grabbed his arm but Finn broke his neck!

He seemed like he was about to kill me and maybe I should be asking for mercy or pleading or something but it's not me.

"C-Coward," I told him struggling to breathe.

A smirk cave on his lips before his grip tightened before he let me go letting me breath in as much as I can.

"You have a strong heart," Finn told me, "I'll give you that."

He then walked out without a second word.

As he left I went over to Kol and kneeled next to him, "Kol.. Kol.. come on.. wake up.."

Kol groaned as he felt his neck, "Addie?" He sat up looking at me, "are you okay? He hurt you," he touched my neck that has bruises on it, he got on his feet, "I'll kill him!"

"No," I grabbed his arm, "it's fine. He's an asshole."

He just sighed as he sat me down, "you should sit, Finn's strong since he's the oldest unfortunately that asshole," he shook his head, "are you sure your okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm totally fine," I said sarcastically making him laugh.

"Whatever you say, Addie," Kol suddenly laid on me closing his eyes as if he was going to sleep.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping," he said simply.

"You know only bad babysitters sleep on the job," I look down at him.

"Then sleep with me," he winked, "it's nap time little girl."

"Kinky."

Kol opened his eyes as he smirked, "oh I can be kinkier," all of a sudden he flipped me onto my back on the couch touching my leg as I grinned back.

"What are you gonna do big scary Original Kol Mikaelson?" I teased.

"I can do a lot," he kissed my neck making me feel a bit of a tingle under my spine.

He kissed down my collarbone and I ended up moaning as he sucked before he pulled back and smirked, "you like this?"

"Shut up," I initiated a kiss as we both began making out his hands traveling body before they went up my shirt not that I cared- it felt good.

He bit at my neck and sucked before he tore my shirt off and kissed even lower kissing and nipping he made a lot of love marks and I was enjoying every bit of it.

All of a sudden when he was kissing me he gasped as I looked and saw an end of the dagger sticking out of his chest as grey veins grew in his skin and he fell off me!

Klaus was behind him with rage all over his face as he looked at me with anger.

"N...Nikklaus," I say looking at him in fear, "it's.. it's not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like?!" Klaus yelled at me anger flaring from him, "so you weren't just trying to fuck my brother!? Did you not let him mark you as his and let him choke you like a dog?!" He gestured to my neck, "you are mine not his! Your mine!"

"IM NOT YOURS!"

I got fed up with this, I'm done with this shit!

"I never wanted to be with you! I never ever agreed to this you fucking idiot! I DONT LOVE YOU, hell you fucking forced me to marry you, you idiot!"

I stepped up to him, "and guess what? Kol touched and kissed me in a way you never have and never will!"

Klaus just shook with rage as he looked at me to Kol before he grabbed him!

"Then you'll never see him again! I will put him in a coffin and I will bury him at sea and he will be lost in the ocean forever!"

"Wait!" I tried to get to him, "Nikklaus please! Please don't-" I tried to grab him but he pushed me hard enough for me to fall onto the ground! "Please!"

But Klaus was already gone and so was Kol...