[1]⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I know this is a long shot, but I need to find him. Growing up without a dad has broken me. Everyone seems so happy with their dads. I just want one.

I found out he lives in Mystic Falls. His name is Zach Salvatore. I am going to meet him.

While driving on the road I see this shadow in the middle of the street. I swerve out of the way, trying to avoid hitting it. Everything goes black.

Six Hours Later

I wake up in this strange room. My head is pounding. I sit up and look for Eevee, my pet fox. I can't find her. I'm starting to panic.

From the distance I hear, "Kol, why is there a fox in the house?"

I walk out to see the fox and some random guy. The guy looks very elegant, he is a very captivating and handsome man, and has a lanky, yet muscular body. He has short brown hair and hazel eyes.

"There you are Eevee," I say as I bend down to pick her up. I ignore the guy, trying not to think about this 'Kol' person.

"Kol! How many times do I have to tell you not to bring random girls home?!" Exclaims the strange man.

In comes this other man, I'm assuming is Kol. He had choppy brown hair and very striking looks, he wore dark clothing that wasn't that formal at all. "You're awake," he comments looking me up and down making me nervous.

"Wh-Where am I?" I ask jumping back.

"Sorry, my dearest, my brother doesn't have the best behavior. I'm Elijah and I'm guessing you have already met Kol. What's your name?" He sounded all sweet and sincere.

Reluctantly I answer, "I've never seen him in my life."

I don't want them to know my name. Or anything about me.

This other guy walks in. He possesses curled dirty blond hair and dark blue-green eyes that contrasts with his pearl-white skin. He has a delicate and yet masculine face.

This new guy comes up close to me looking me in my eyes. "Why don't you tell us who you are and why your here," he says holding onto my arm tight.

I don't want to say anything but its almost like I'm forced too. "My name is Addison Renee, the last thing I remember is I was driving to Mystic Falls to meet my father, Zach Salvatore. But while I was driving I saw a figure in the middle of the road which made me swerve my car and hit a tree then I ended up here."

He drags me to this room and locks the door. Leaving me alone with Kol and Eevee.

I sit against the door and overhear the guy talking to someone. "Look I have one of your family members now if you want me not to dump her in the Atlantic I'd say you owe me something," he says I can't hear the other person.

There's a pause for a second then I hear him say, "Kol, you can have fun with her."

This scares me. What does he mean 'have fun with her'? Kol kneels in front of me and looks into my eyes. If he wasn't so creepy I would find him attractive.

"You are now completely and undesirable attracted to me," he says this and suddenly gets a lot hotter.

I then hear the unnamed guy say, "now that she's a toy for my brother want to make a deal? Or should I leave her in his hands? She would be a good human blood bag." After he says this he walks away.

I'm so confused. What's going on with me? I want to hate this guy that I'm locked up with but at the same time, I just want to kiss him.

Three Hours Later