[25]

When I was a kid I thought about being a mother and having a family... I did want kids but not this young and in a better situation. I used to tell myself all the time that I will be better than who raised me. I would be a good mother. Maybe through this pregnancy I've made some bad decisions...

"Rebekah!"

Rebekah looked over as Klaus brought me down I was panicking badly.

"The baby is coming."

Rebekah stood, "we need to get her to a hospital, Nik!"

"I...I," Klaus then shook his head, "we can't."

I looked at him in shock, "are you an idiot!?"

"The witches are still after you! The moment they find out you're in birth you and my child are in danger!" He looked at Rebekah, "you worked as nurse, do you know how?"

The blonde just shook her head, "Uh I don't know," she looked at me pausing, "Okay we need a lot of things. Klaus get her into one of the Guest Rooms."

Just a child's dream... Motherhood. Who has children at seventeen? It wasn't the plan but fate is funny.

Hours passed as pain lasted on, finally Elijah woke up and he comforted me- Klaus had forgotten what happened at the moment and was panicking over the birth.

"I have a compelled doctor on his way," Elijah states.

"Can he be trusted?" Klaus asked sternly.

"Yes I compelled him quite a while ago," Elijah says as he looks at me, I was very, very uncomfortable the whole contractions were just getting worse which I knew about but the fuck I didn't want to happen.

"How do you feel love?" Klaus asked.

"I feel like shit," I say.

He nodded, "I suspect so," he leaned to me kissing my head, "it's going to be alright. I swear after she is born, we will be better for her. I will be devoted."

"I love you," I speak as I lean in kissing him.

"Eugh!"

Kol stood there with crossed arms, "disgusting and here I am for support."

I squinted my eyes, "you dick!"

"And she's not over it."

"Get ou-" I suddenly let out a scream, the contractions getting worse, "FUCK! FUCK YOU KOL!"

Kol rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna go get flowers," he then vamp speeds out.

I heavy breath angrily as Klaus smirks, "you are truly the girl for me."

"Shut up!"

He smiled again.

Elijah came in, he put a wet cloth on my head, "you need to relax."

"Don't tell me to relax," I hiss.

About thirty minutes later the doctor showed up, he made things smoother giving me meds and putting me on an IV.

"Your three minutes apart, we have to start the birthing process," the Doctor says.

The pain become unbearable.

I screamed as they told me to push.

Unbearable.

Painful.

I screamed and screamed.

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Push, Love, it's okay..."

I screamed again pushing, finally the pain slowed, my eyes felt heavy but I was brought back to reality by a cry.

"You have a beautiful baby girl," he commented, "father wants to cut the cord?"

Klaus gulped as he did so, his eyes locked on her, love in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

Klaus picked her up, he was speechless, but then he put her in my arms.

She had my eyes...

"Hello," I said with a teary smile.

"So love," Klaus said smiling, "what's her name?"

I smiled as I looked at her, "what about... Athena?"

The baby held my fingers.

Dizzy...

She was perfect, a child of mine and Nikklaus's...

Heavy eyes, could hardly focus.

My family.

Then everything went black.

THIRD PERSON

Klaus looked at them, Elijah was smiling believing he brought his brother redemption, Kol who walked in when she was holding the child finally noticed...

She was limp, not breathing.

"Is she breathing?"

Klaus got confused as he noticed, "'no," he put his hand on her chest, no heartbeat, "no!"

Elijah picked up the baby, his heart heavy, "N-Nikklaus."

Klaus bit his wrist putting it to her mouth but she didn't move, gone...

"Please- Please, please come back to me," Klaus held her body but...

Addison was gone.