~Chapter Thirty Two~

Man. I really thought I would've been able to update earlier. I really did but then school started and then I started getting so much homework that I stay up past midnight to complete and then I get sick, again (I'm better now), and then I join some clubs and the cross country team AND I HAVE NO TIME FOR ANYTHING ANYMORE! God, life can be a real pain sometimes. I EVEN MISSED THE SEASON PREMIER OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!! (but I watched it yesterday on the computer so it's all good! =D) 

Anyways, HEEEEY wattpaders!!! How's it going? I hope y'all aren't too mad at me for taking so long to update. I'm really sorry about that, but...school does come first and sometimes life too (not that I have much of a life anymore thanks to the stupid HOMEWORK!! I literally spent all of Friday and Yesterday from when I woke up to 2am doing homework!!!) LoL. I really am sorry about taking so long to update, hopefully you guys can forgive me. =D

(P.S. Spoiler Alert: If you haven't finished watching Gossip Girl, Supernatural, or The Vampire Diaires, do not read the next little paragraph unless you want the shows to be spoiled for you. =D)

Moving on, I finished watching Gossip Girl a few weeks ago (I know, I'm so very late but I started watching it after the show ended so yeah.) DAN WAS GOSSIP GIRL?!?!? WHAT THE MOTHERING FRIGGING HELL?! I THOUGHT IT WAS JENNY WHEN HE SAID I TOLD JENNY AND THEN GOSSIP GIRL STARTED!!! I NEVER EXPECTED DAN!! EVER!!! Oh my god! I still remember the part where Serena's like "I feel so stupid. After grad I told Gossip Girl to meet me at this place and Dan showed up" OH MY HOLY SHIT!! THE SHOW FRIGGING BLEW MY MIND AWAY!!! LoL! Then comes the Supernatural season finale. I realized like two days ago that I didn't watch the last three episodes of seasion nine so I had to watch them before Tuesday, the day season 10 premiers. DEAN FUCKING DIES!!?!? AGAIN!??!! AND NOW HE'S A FRIGGING DEMON?!??! OH MY GOD!! I WANT TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE!! ESPECIALLY CROWLEY!!! I WANTED TO MURDER DEAN THROUGHOUT THOSE LAST TWO EPISODES! LIKE SERIOUSLY?! LEAVING SAM BEHIND? TAKING THE KNIFE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME?! HAVEN'T YOU GUYS LEARNED FROM PAST EXPERIENSES AND MISTAKES ALREADY?! AND THAT LAST EPISODE!! GOD YOU FRIGGING KNOCKED SAM OUT AND THEN GOT YOURSELF KILLED AND TURNED INTO A DEMON!! GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DEAN!?!? COULDN'T HE JUST LISTEN TO SAM??!! And then comes the season premier of The Vampire Diaries. ELENA WANTS TO ERASE DAMON FROM HER MEMORIES??! HAS SHO GONE MAD?!?!? Oh my god!! If Alaric does it, Imma jump into the show and MURDER HIS ASS!!! Oh ny god! The show is literally KILLING me!! First they kill Damon and now they make Elena want to erase him from her memories?! I WANT TO MURDER THE FRIGGING DIRECTORS AND THE WRITER FOR THE DAMN SHOW!! They are literally making my heart sink AND DIGGING A HOLE INTO IT!!! These shows are ALL KILLING ME!! 

Damn that was a long rant. Anywho, if you follow the pretty little arrow, you'll find this really AWESOMETASTIC song that I have been obsessed with ever since I heard it! =D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Alright, so...

The chapter you've all been awaiting...

Chapter...

32!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Thirty Two~

The whole room fills with gasps as the name leaves my lips. I ignore the gasps and keep my gaze focused on the king and his idiot of a son. The idiot son had his jaw dropped and eyes the size of UFOs, filled with complete shock. The king on the other side, looks just like he did before I said the name. Normal. Suspicious? Kind of.