~Chapter Seven~

Hiya guys!!!

here's another update!!! woop woop!!

second update in a week!! Well, it is march break so yeah. LoL

Follow the arrow to a very heavenly gorgeous man with the name of...COLESON DARAY!!! aka Lover boy!! hehehe! You also find this super duper amazballs song called PAYPHONE!! By the amazing MAROON 5!!!! I love these guys! there ooober amazballs!!!! And this song of theirs is my number 1 favourite ever since last year!!! =D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Oh and i found out that you can no longer make slide shows with the site that ur supposed to use for pics and stuff for wp so at the moment, i don't really know what to do about my cover situation. Oh well, i'll figure it out. =]

Well, that's enough of my babbling!! Here is the chapter you've all been awaiting!!!

I enjoyed writing this chapter so i hope you guys will enjoy reading!!!!

express your feelings for the chapter by commenting because it's unhealthy to keep all your feeling bunduled (i hope i spelt that right) up inside you!!

LoL, ENJOY!!! =D

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Seven~

          “What?” I ask in utter disbelief. “I didn’t do anything! You can’t blame me for this!!” 

“My office. Now!” He shouts. 

“But I didn’t do anything!” I argue. Are you serious? Pull one little prank on the principle without knowing so and you get blamed for EVERYTHING! EVEN MAKING A TEACHER UNCONSIOUS! Like what the cat buggers do you think I did to her!!

          He gives me a really cold and hard glare as if daring me to walk away. I roll my eyes and walk into his office, clasping into the alien chair.

“Why hello Alien chair, we meet again.” I say to the chair. Mr. Turtle just gives me the ‘what the fudgerson?!’ Look.

“What? Have you never seen anyone talk to an alien? They have feelings too!” I exclaim, waving my arms around like a lunatic. Mr. Turtle just looked at me like I was crazy.

“Okay, I’m going to suggest to your mother to get you checked up for mental issues.”

“Oh don’t bother, she already has and much to your disappointment, me and my brain are perfecto!” I chant with a huge smile on my face. Mr. Turtle stared at me in disbelief. Ha-ha he probably wasn’t expecting that!

“Okay I can’t deal with you right now, just get to class you’re already late as it is.” He says with a sigh.

“But I need my schedule!” I exclaim. He searched through some papers on his desk before handing me a piece of paper.