~Chapter Thirty One~

Heyo guys! This chapter is long overdue, I know and I'm sorry for that. I wanted to update much earlier but I got so busy. I had so many weddings to go to, for one of them I had to go all the way to Vancouver (which was fun! I miss it there now and want to go back), and etc. Busy month people. I didn't get time to write at all so yeah. Hope you guys can forgive me! =D

Watching Captain America 2 right now! =D

Anyways...

CHAPTER THRITY ONE!

Holy shit! Chapter thirty one! so many chapters!! =O

LoL!

Enjoy!!
______________________________________________________________

~Chapter Thirty One~

"Where the hell did she disappear off to!" I hear a loud voice exclaim, pulling me out of dreamland. Slowly peeling my eyes open, I sit up with a groan. I rub my eyes before yawning and stretching my arms and back while glancing around. I'm in the gym/basement with the large book sprawled out on my lap. I guess I passed out while reading it.

"ALEXIS!" I hear someone yell, extremely loud, shocking me into awareness. Banana balls! They're looking for me! Just then, I hear the sound of feet descending the steps to the gym/basement. HOLY BROWN CATS! With a sudden burst of energy, I quickly pick up the book and stuff it under the couch before forcing myself into my earlier position, pretending to still be asleep. Willing my heart to calm down, I fix my breathing.

By the time I feel someone's presence in front of me, I might as well have passed as the dead. My heart rate was normal as well as my breathing. Aren't I just AMAZBALLS!! I'm so proud of myself!!

"ALEXIS!! WAKE UP!" I hear Sophie's voice ringing in my ears, very loud and clear. With a shriek of shock because of the volume of her voice, I topple over the couch and onto the floor with a loud thud. OUCHIE!!!

With a groan, I push myself up onto my elbows and glare at the girl. The girl who is trying to hold back her laughter.

She sticks a hand out to help me up and I quickly take it. With some help of my own, she swiftly pulls me to my feet.

I put one hand to my ear, with a pout taking over my lips. I look at Sophie with a pout.

"Ouchie. I think you made me def..." I trail off with a thoughtful look before speaking again. "And I think my butt broke." I add, making Sophie snort. My pout quickly turns into a glare.

"YOU CRAZY EVIL CRAYON!!! YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME WHEN YOU JUST MADE ME DEF AND MADE ME BREAK MY OWN BUTT!?!!?" I exclaimed.

"I don't think you can break your butt like that." She informed me with another snort of amusement. Her eyes lighting up with amusement.

My glaring comes to a pause as I stop to think through what she said. Can you really not break your butt by falling off a couch? I THINK YOU CAN!!! MY ACHING SITTING AREA SAYS SOO!!

"TELL THAT TO MY HURTING BOOTY!" I exclaim. Not even a second past after those words left me before Sophie was laughing so hard she had tears trailing down her cheeks. I narrow my eyes at her before huffing and crossing my arms with a pout.

"You laugh like coocoo donkey gone bonkers!" I yell at her. Rolling her eyes, she suppresses her laughter before grabbing my elbow and dragging me to the stairs.

"Come on, we have a meeting to get to. Everyone's been going crazy looking for you." She sighs out while continuing to drag me around. What do I look like? A RAGGEDY RAG DOLL THAT IS MADE TO BE DRAGGED AROUND?! I DON'T THINK SO-wait! Meeting! Great mother of red beanies! IT'S ABOUT ME!!! Unless of course Lover Boy was lying to me- LOVER BOY!! SOPHIE!! Ooooo! it's grilling time!! Alexis! IT IS NOT GRILLING TIME!! IT'S PULL YOUR HAIR OUT YOUR HEAD TIME!! My brain snaps at me, making me gasp internally. NO! NO PULL HAIR OUT OF YOUR HEAD TIME!! EVER!! NO TOUCHY MY RED HAIR!!