~Chapter Forty~

WHAT UP GUYS!! I'm back! Like, actually back now. SCHOOL IS FINALLY DONE THNK GOD! The strike ended and it was utter HELL!! I had so much work to do and I stressed so much that I ended up getting severely sick. It was horrible but I'm better now. YAAAY!! Cuz...IT'S FINALLY SUMMER!! YUUUUSSS! I love summer! Summer means more updates so be excited people!!

Anyways, here is the next chapter, and it is hella long! It was like 17 pages on word. SEVENTEEN PAGES! MY GOD! Hope you guys like it, took a while to write.

The song up above is one of my new favourite songs and it is amazing!

Moving on, I shall shut up now so that you can enjoy the chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Forty~

"Calm down!" Is the next thing I hear leaving his mouth and I quickly snap open my eyes to see why he seems so jumpy. HOLY CHICKEN BOOM SAUCE!!

"I'M DOING IT!!! IT'S WORKING!" I exclaim jumping up and down with the huge fireball in my hand!

"Shit woman! Calm down before you blow up the basement!" Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad Boy exclaims, holding out his hands in a manner that says 'slow your rainbows'.

"SHUT IT JERKY TURKEY I'M DOING MAGIC!" I shriek with excitement. It worked!! It worked!!! IT RAINBOW BALLING WORKED!!! Oh my god! Can I move it around?! I SHALL TRY!!! I slowly part my hands-

"Alexis!" Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad yells in shock and slight bit of horror. MUWAAHAHAHAHA! EAT MY FIREBALL DUST YOU LYING BABOON BUTT!! Now, back to what I was doing before I was rudely interrupted, I slowly part my hands leaving the fireball in one hand. EEEEEP!! I jump a little in joy before slowly passing the ball into my other hand. I go back and forth slowly for a while, happily giving Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad Boy a heart attack as I go. I pick up pace and the next thing I know, I'm juggling the thing between both my hands in lightening speed! I AM THE QUEEN OF AWESOMENESS!!! AAAH! I start laughing in happiness before I'm struck with another idea. Slowly I look up at Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad Boy's horror struck face.

"Do you think I can move it around with my telekinesis power?" I ask him with wide eyes, awe struck by my own idea. Mr. Greek God Jerk Bad's eyes widen even more. Wow! I'm surprised they didn't just fall out.

"Oh no, oh fuck no!" He yells at me to which I respond with a mischievous, evil grin. HAHAHA! This is fun!!! "Alexis," He growls out in a dangerously low voice, warning ringing in his tone loud and clear. I stare at him with wide eyes, blinking a couple of times, acting as if the words he has spoken make no sense whatsoever. "I mean it Alexis, disperse it right now." He growls out, taking an intimidating step forward. I take a large step back but go back to juggling the fireball.

"B-but-"

"Now!" He growls out, starting to seem a little more scary. I glance down at the fireball and then back up at him. I do that a couple of times before he speaks up one more time. "If you don't get rid of it right now, I will stop helping you with your powers-" That's what I want buddy. "-and I'll keep all the spell books under lock and key." He adds on, making my own eyes widen in shock. NOOO!!! I need those!! I want him to stop helping me, but I need those spell books so that I can teach myself! THAT ROTTEN PINEAPPLE!! With a sigh of defeat, I disperse the fireball and drops hands.

"What's next?" I ask with a tilt of my head. I want to learn more!! I want to know how much I can actually do and what I can't do. THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!! Why was I so scared?! To think I almost backed out of trying this! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! I WAS PROBABLY POSSESSED BY AN EVIL GIRAFFE BABY TO HAVE THOUGHT THAT!!