~Chapter Thirty Three~

I AM HONESTLY GETTING SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT WATTPAD AND IT'S INABILITY TO POST MY CHAPTER UP PROPERLY THE FIRST TIME I FUCKING POST IT!!! 

Heey guys! I'm back with another chapter! I said the next chapter would be up very soon, didn't I? Fast right? I think it was quite fast considering the small amount of free time I get nowadays. =D 

Anyways...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I thought it would be a good idea to update on Thanksgiving Day. =D I had an apple pie today. Maaan, it was goood! APPLE PIE IS BLESSFUL HEAVEN I TELL YOU! BLESSFUL HEAVEN!! You guys should try it! 

Oh my lord! I didn't do any of my homework on this long weekend. Technically I didn't get any homework for the long weekend since everything is due on Wednesday and Thursday, but still, they are all like sort of big but not too big assignment/projects and I haven't started. Who's going to be dying tomorrow and the day after to get her work done on time? THIS GIRL!!! (just incase you're wondering, I'm pointing my thumbs at myself and beating myself up in my head.)

Anywho, follow ze pretty arrow to find an amazing song on the side that I have listened to while writing this chapter! =D I'M OBSESSED WITH THE SONG EVER SINCE I FIRST HEARD IT ON THE RADIO!! =D 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Moving on, here is the chapter that you have all been awaiting!

Chapter...

33!

Enjoy!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Thirty Three~

"Well, you, my dear, are an incarnation of Alexandria Black. You are not her distant granddaughter or her distant cousin, or her doppelganger. You are her, born again in a different body. A body that looks exactly like hers. It was said in an ancient prophecy that Alexandria will be born again with the same appearance, just modernized" The king explains slowly, making sure that I'm understanding what he's saying. So...I'm Alexandria Black? Not Alexis Black? 

"So..." I trail off, a confused expression taking over my face. "I'm not really Alexis? I'm not myself? I'm her?" I question, shooting out the questions rapidly while trying to figure out the answer in my mind. 

"You are Alexandria Black born again, in a new life. So, technically, you are still Alexis Black, but you're also Alexandria Black." I stare at the king with my eyes filling up with even more confusion. What does that mean? I'm two people in one? I have two spirits in me? That would explain why everyone thinks I'm completely psycho. 

"Okay, I believe what he's trying to say is that you are Alexandria Black. Born again." Cole explains slowly, as if he's still trying to figure it out. Now this, I can kind of understand. Why couldn't the king have said this? It would have been a lot easier and I wouldn't have started thinking that I have two spirits living inside my single body. Gosh! Royalty and their lover for making simple concepts completely complicated! Anyways, back to the situation at hand. Which is still a little confusing for me. Come on! Who wouldn't be confused when someone tells you that you are an incarnation of some powerful witch. 

"I'm Alexandria Black?" I ask once again though before anyone can answer me, I start speaking again. "But I don't have any of her memories or anything." I add on. Shouldn't I remember everything about her life if I'm her?