~Chapter Twelve~

HEEEEY GUUUUYYS!!!

WAT UP!?! 

all you guys are...FRICKIN MONKEY CAKES AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!! MY STORY REACHED FUDGING NUMBER 18 ON VAMPIRE AND 26 ON HUMOR!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!I CAN'T FUDGING BELIEVE THAT!!!!!1 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!! I SOOO HAPPY!!!1 YOU GUYS ARE TRUELING AMAZING AND I LOVE ALL YOU AMAZING READERS!!!!! SERIOUSLY, MY STORY WOULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN TO THOSE NUMBERS WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! YOUR ALL TRULY AMAZING AND FUDGING DAMN AWESOMETASTIC!!!!!!

Okay, enough of the sappyness of me lol. 

I'm ssssooooooooooo sorry for updating late!!! Oh my god! I feel like such a hypacrite!! I sometimes hate it when people don't update when they say and did exactly THAT!!! I'm really sorry all you amazing lovely readers!!! You guys made my story reach so high the two lists and this is how i repay you guys. I'm sorry!!! But it was also wattpad's fault!! It was taking forever to save and publish! I was sitting here like OH MY GOD HURRY UP!!! While my mom was yelling at me to go sleep =(  So I couldn't wait for an hour for it to publish the chapter. SORRRRY!!!

Whao, that just as sappy!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!!! I'M TURNING SAPPY!! 

LoL 

Anyways, the picture site is working again!!! eeeeep!!! So if you follow the lovely arrow down below you will find pics of the amazing Emily, Nathan, Edward, and Nicole!!! You will also find an amazing song that i listened to while writing this chapter!!! =D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 

Oh, enough of my rambling! I present to you...

Chapter twelve of...MCCS!!!! 

ENJOY!!! =D <3 

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Twelve~

    “What do you mean ‘oops’?” Blondie asks in a really meanie bo-beanie, and squeaky voice, trying to imitate me.

“I don’t talk like that!” I exclaim with a pout making everyone laugh. What the fudging penguins! I didn’t even say anything funny!! Weirdoes!!

“Okay, okay. Quite down everyone. Cindy, can you go and clean yourself off?” Mr. Ash asks with a little smile.

“Don’t you think I tried!?” She exclaims in her squeaky high pitched tone.

“Alexis?” Mr. Ash asks, turning to face me. “Why can’t the paint be washed off?” He asks slowly.

“Umm…karma?” I say, more like a question. He raises an eyebrow which makes me sigh in defeat.

“Okay so the paint is kind of…permanent” I answer, mumbling the last part.

“What?” Mr. Ash and Lover boy ask, not quite hearing me. Wait, LOVER BOY!!! He’s in my gym class? Yay! I know someone in my gym class!! Stop wandering off you fruit fly-like brain! I suck in a deep breath.