~Chapter Three~

Why hello my awesome silent reading wattpadders!!!!!

As promised, here is chapter 3! but before you start reading i would like to say a few things

OH MY FRICKIN FUDGING GOD!!!!!! I FRICKIN LOVE YOU ALL MY SILENT AND UNSILENT READERS!!!!!! The reason for me yelling this out is that because of all you guys i reached #81 out of 1500 other books on the vamipire list and #150 out 1500 books on the humur list!!!

OH MY GOD!! I WAS SOOOO DAMN HAPPY TO SEE THAT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING MY STORY REACH THAT HIGH!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEPPP!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY! TANKS U ALL!!!! I LUV U GUYS!!!

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to another one of my besties. My crazy yet really stupid at times bestie!!! This chapter is dedicated to her because i love her of course and for giving me the most fantasic idea for my story. She did the most stupidest and idiotiest and hilarious thing EVER!!! I can't tell you because imma use it in one of my further chapters. I'll let you guys know what it was when i write and post that chapter.
Anyways, you guys should check out her really awesome story Taste of His Own Medicine it's an amazing story but the thing is she's being really stupid and lazy and not updating so i ask you guys to go on her story and keep on writing upload, upload, upload! That way she might come out of her stupidness! LoL
Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to u bestie! u know who u r! Love you girl! and please for the last time, UPDATE YOUR DAMN BOOK ALREADY!!!

And this is cover #3.

I almost forgot! So, if you follow the arrow down below...You'll find yourself looking at the amazing Thomson Lee!!!! (Sowy for the bluryness again! It's the stupid computer and the link!! i can't help it! Sowy )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
(You will also find one of the most amazingest songs ever!)

LoL, okay, so that's it for all my rambling

for now...

LoL

Here's chapter three of My Crazy Cinderella Story!

Read, Enjoy, Comment, Vote!

______________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Three~

I run through the crowd of students, pushing people out of my way as I go. People are giving me some weird looks but only a few, others are going on like this kind of thing happen everyday.

I need a place to stop or I'll die of running too much! If that's possible. From the corner of my eyes I spot a very small corner like place where I can hide. Yay! Hiding spot here I come!

I push through people until I reach my destination. I squeeze myself into the tiny little corner hiding spot and catch my breath.

"Don't you want to meet the daughter's of Renée Black!? I heard that they're extremely hot." I heard a male voice exclaim. I had to hold back a giggle. Oh boys, they will never change.

"Heard? Dude you have a picture of the blonde in your room." A different male voice responds. He has a picture of Gracey in his room? Creepy stalker apple cake head!

"Shut up Mason! At least I don't daydream about marrying the redhead" Gracey lover boy said making it harder for me to keep my laughter in.