~Chapter Thrity Eight~

Hey guys! Whats up? Its been yet another long time since I have updated. Sorry about that, I have just been really busy lately and I barely get time to do anything let along write.

Anways, here's the next chapter! On the side is a song that I listened to while writing this chapter. It's one of my favourites, I love it and the script! Also, a picture of Alexandria's dress in this chapter is also on the side! Follow the beautiful arrow!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!! Hope you all like it!

________________________________________________________________________________

"No, no, no. That is not where that goes, it goes on the opposing wall." I point out to the workers who are putting up one of my most favoured paintings. Once they start moving towards the direction they are suppose to be placing the painting, I walk further into the room to find all the flowers placed at all wrong spots.

"Come on people, this has to be perfect. Everything has to be perfect!" I exclaim. I am behaving like a psychotic perfectionist, not like my normal self today but there is a reason for that. There is a reason for everything needing to be perfect tonight.

"Mommy! Mommy!" I hear a little girl's voice exclaim, approaching closer and closer to me by the second. I turn around just in time to be attacked by a little red monster. My little red monster. With a huge smile spreading across my lips, I crouch down to her level and wrap my arms around her tiny frame before lifting her up.

"Adroa...what mischief are you stirring up now?" I ask her in a teasing tone with narrowed eyes in a playful way. My little bundle of joy and life giggles in my arms before wrapping her tiny arms around my neck. My heart clenches as the sweet melodic laughing sound of my baby plays through my ears. Knowing that I will never hear that sound again after today...it is really hard not to break down in tears. No. We can not and we must not think of this, not now.

"Nothing mommy!" She exclaims with wide eyes while wildly shaking her head. She is the most adorable little five year old I have ever laid my eyes upon. My opinion may be biased but what mother's opinion would not be?

I narrow my eyes at her before tickling her. "Lying is very bad!" I playfully scold her while she releases her adorable giggle. "Have your father and I taught you nothing? Hmm?"

"I am sorry mommy! I am sorry!" She screams through her giggles while trying to push my hand away with her tiny little pale hands, making me chuckle and my heart swell but clench at the same time. This is an awful situation. If there was any other option, what I will be doing tonight would not be happening. I wish there was another way, I wish to not have to do what I have to but there is no other option. I have looked for multiple way for endless hours and days upon days, but it just is not possible.

"Lady Zoya and Breena were making me eat yucky green food. I no like green but they said green is the best color so..." She trails off while looking down. Oh dear, what has she done now? Darius was always hoping she did not turn out to be just as mischievious as me as he says I am already hard to handle but, as the phrase goes, like mother like daughter.

"Adroa, what did you do?" I ask more carefully this time.

"Adroa, you little rascal! Where are you!" I hear the voice of my best friend vibrate throughout the castle ballroom. I look away from my child to find a very green Breena and Zoya standing in the doorway of the ballroom.