~Chapter Twenty~

Heeeeeeeeyyy guys! What's up!?

Sorry for the long wait even though I told you all that it wouldn't be such a long wait. I honestly didn't think it'd end up being this long before I updated! I THOUGHT I WOULD'VE BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE EARLIER! Sorry guys! =(

It's just that the week before school started I was busy with getting ready for school and I was also being lazy. And plus that was when I got obsessed with the fricken awesome as HELL show Supernatural. I still am obsessed with it and I watch it every chance I get. It's only been like what? Two weeks since I started watching and I'm already on season 4 episode 7!!!! =O And every season is like 22 episodes that are 40 minutes long!
That ain't normal! LoL

Anyways, enough of my explaining of why I'm late to update.

Follow the pretty arrow to find the amazing dresses the girls will be wearing!! And an amazing song by an amazing artist! Roar by Katy Perry!! =D
I love that song!!! =D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Anyways, here's the chapter you've all been awaiting for all your life!!!!

CHAPTER 20 TO MCCS!!!

Wow! I'm already on chapter twenty!! =O
I can't belive it!!! =D ahhhhh! LoL!

EnJoY!!! =D

___________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Twenty~

"Ahh!" I shrieked before running and tripping over my laces and right into a puddle of mud! EEEEEEEEWWWW!!! NO TIME FOR THAT ALEX!! GET UP AND GO TO THE CAR!! I yell at myself before picking myself out of the puddle and running towards the car.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME SUCKER!" I yell out to the guard as I reached Soph's car. Pulling open the car door, I start sitting down when I was suddenly kept back by Soph's arm. "WHAT THE CHEESEBALLS SOPHIE!!DO YOU NOT SEE THAT I HAVE A GUARD ON MY BACK!!!" I yell at her throwing my arms around frantically. Why is she doing this?! DOES SHE WANT ME TO GET CAUGHT.

"Did you consider looking at yourself before wanting to sit in my clean car?!" She exclaims, gesturing to my clothes. "You're covered in mud from head to toe!"

"I'M ABOUT TO DIE HERE SOPH AND YOUR WORRYING ABOUT THE CAR?!!! YOU CAN CLEAN IT!!!" I yell! Note to self. KILL SOPHIE AFTER THIS!!

"Wait one second." She says as she grabs a bunch newspapers and starts covering the passenger seat while the guard is like ten feet away from me.

"AHHHHH! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU GOO BUCKET PINK MICKY MOUSE!!" I yell trying to shoo him away as if he were an animal.

"SOPHIE HURRY UP!!!"

"Patience is a virtue." She replies calmly.

"HURRY UP YOU BLUE LAGOON!" I shout thinking of the movie The Awakening: The Blue Lagoon. That was an awesome movie! LOVED IT!! OH MY GOD!! THE GUY WAS SOOO HO-

"SHOO!" I shout just as the guard reaches me though he doesn't stop. He keeps going. As I take a closer look I realize that it wasn't even one of my mother's guards. It was some random pig nugget of a dude. SERIOUSLY!!?! I FELL IN MUD BECAUSE OF HIM!!! FRICKEN DUCK LOVING UGLY MONSTER FACED LOSER!!

"Okay, you can get it in now." Soph chirps from inside the car with an innocent smile on her face. I turn my head slowly towards her with a death glare and she shrank backwards into her seat.