~Chapter Twenty Three~

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA GUYS!! WHAT'S UP!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHH!!! IT'S HALLOWEEN!! EEEEEEEEEEPP! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEENNNN!!!

Oh my god, I just came back from trick or treating about half an hour ago and I ate so much candy, NOW I'M HYPER!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! LoL!!!

Yes, I went trick or treating. DON'T JUDGE!! YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!! IT'S FREE CANDY!! OBVIOUSLY IMMA GOO!! LoL!! 

LoL, my friend dressed up as a guy, and let me tell you, she makes a HOT guy. Girls were checking her out thinking she was an actual dude. That's how good the costume was and how good she looked. LoL, AND I DRESSED UP AS A WITCH!! PEOPLE LOVED OUR COSTUMES!!! =D

Anyways...Enough with the Halloween shiz. LoL. Follow the arrow below to find one AMAZING song by Demi Lovato!! I listened to this song while writing this chapter. I don't know why but I felt as if the chapter related a bit to the song. I think it's just me...LoL! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Okay, enough of my rambling...HERE IS...

THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! 

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE!!!

EnJoY!!! 

_____________________________________________________________________

_~Chapter Twenty-Three~

SHIZZLE HICKLE BERRY POP!!! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!!! Wait...what if they AREN'T trying to kill me and are the good guys! Only one way to find out. INVADE THE THOUGHTS OF THESE HOOLINGINS. I clear my mind and start poking at the barriers at one of guys mind. Since I'm fast, I break through into his mind before he even knew what was happening.

'Damn, she's prettier than I thought she would be. Maybe the boss wouldn't mind if I...'

NOT A GOOD! GUY NOT A GOOD GUY! NOOOOTTTTT AAAAA GOOOOOODDDD GUUUUUUUUYY!!!!

I spin on my heels and start running the opposite direction of the guys. Thank god I didn't agree on wearing the ten inch heels the girls were trying to force me into. THEY WERE TRYING TO MURDER ME THROUGH HEELS??!!!?!? WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS DO THAT??!! WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS ARE THEY!??!

“Na-uh. Not so fast gorgeous.” One of the guys says popping up in front of me. I can't actually see his face since it's the middle of the night. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT??!??! FRICKEN BLUE PANCAKE LOVERS!! MY MOTHER'S GOING TO BE HOME SOONN!!! AND SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME WHEN SHE FINDS ME!!!

I snap out of my panicking when the guy's hand reaches up and strokes my cheek. EEEEEEEKKKK!! I yell in my mind before jumping back, away from the creepy man. Time to pull out the trees. SORRY MOTHER NATURE!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND DON'T KILL ME!! I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS! I yell out my apology to mother nature before hand, warning her of my future actions.

I clear my brain of any thoughts quickly before conjuring up the image of the trees surrounding me pulling out of the ground and going flying into the guys, pinning them down. When the image is set and clear in my mind, I give it a mental push to make it come to life but fail miserably when a striking pain shoots through my brain. I scream out in pain as I clutch my head and sink to the ground. It feels like a bunch of needles stabbing into my head making me shriek like a deranged banshee.