~Chapter Two~

Heeeeey guys!
Wats up!

Okay, so for this story i've made six covers and i don't know which one i like best! I like me all and i want you guys, yes, you, my silent readers to tell me which one you guys like best. The one that'll be up now is the second cover i made. I will put up a new cover each update and by the sixth update u'd have seen them all and i'd like you guys to make comment telling me which one you guys like best!

This is cover #2 guys.

This chapter is dedicated to one of my awesomely, amazing, and fantastic bestie! you know who you are! i love you girl! Oh and i would like to recomand all my silent readers to go check out her two knew books! (1. The Dark Cell 2. Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Hurts?") she just started them, but they are awesome so please, go check them out whenever! =D

If you follow the magical arrow down below this little sentence you will find pics of Alexis Black!!!! (It was in much better quality on my ipod. sowy for it being a bit blurry. Blame the computer! and the link!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Okay, enough of my gabbling (hahaha the new word I learned in english class! It means to babble), here is chapter two of My Crazy Cinderella Story as promised!

Oh and before I leave you to let you read... HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!!!! and don't worry to all those single people out there, i'm with you!

THE FOREVER ALONE CLUB! LoL! Anyways...have an awesome Valentines day tomorrow even if your forever alone! Hang with ur girls and have fun! Show the world ur happy that way!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Two~

I couldn't hold my laughter in after those expressions so I burst out laughing. I laughed for a whole two minutes straight before I was able to control myself.

"Um...I am so sorry about my daughter's attire; she must have forgotten that you don't like the color yellow." My mother says, trying to apologize for my choice of clothing.

"Oh, I didn't forget, I just can't not wear yellow, it's my favorite color! Everything I own is yellow! Even my room is yellow." I say with a smile, ignoring my mother's glaring.

"Ah-um, why don't we go eat now, I'm sure breakfast is ready now."

My mother says trying to avert the direction of the conversation. Well, this is going pretty good. Mrs. Anderson has a pretty good disgust look on her face. She glances at me and I give her a big smile.

I start following them into the dining room but stop in my tracks as I remember something. Oh poop! I forgot the yellow extensions! I bought yellow hair extensions, especially for this breakfast and I forgot to wear them!

"Fudge nuggets!" I mutter under my breath. As I take my seat beside Ms. Anderson. I see Mr. and Mrs. Anderson get ready to recite a prayer but I act as if I don't know what they're about to do. Giving them a confused look I ask "What are you doing?" in an innocent and confused tone. They open they're eyes and give me the 'are you kidding me' look. My mother looks from me to the Andersons and then bursts into fake laughter.

"Oh what a kidder you are, she's only kidding." My mom says with a roll of her eyes but with a fake smile plastered on her lips.

"Praying is no kidding matter Renée" Mrs. Anderson says in a British accent all serious and posh like. My mother's fake smile drops as she fakes a cough. She nods and they all pray while I sit there pretending to not know the prayer. I actually do know the prayer but only cuz Bob and Marissa taught me. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't know the prayer. We don't usually all eat together as a family it's more like eat when ever you can or want to kind of thing.