Moxy was never happier!

Today is her BIG DAY- umm- birthday and she's super duper happy! Everybody got up early to prepare for a party for her. Meanwhile, she had just woke up, extremely excited for the day.

"Today's the day!" said Moxy. "Well, not THAT day- but it's way more special! Lemme see if anyone remembered!"

Moxy stretched her arms wide as she rushed downstairs. She couldn't wait.

As she stepped out of her house, she was shocked to see everybody standing in front of her, singing a 'Happy Birthday' tune, as OX held an ENORMOUS cake in his hands.

"Happy birthday, Moxy!" OX wished with a smile. "We never forgot!"

"Yep, and we will never EVER forget!" Lucky Bat continued.

"Thank you all so much!" Moxy was very touched. "You guys are the ugliest!"

As Moxy made her wish and blew out the candles on her cake, everybody cheered as they each enjoyed eating a piece of it.

"Look" Wage suddenly spoke. "I think there's a new doll arriving here!"

Swiftly, everybody gathered around as a blue dog-cat like doll fell out of the hole and landed on the ground, on his tummy.

"Ow, that's gotta hurt!" Babo mumbled.

Slowly and nonchalantly, the doll stood up on four and grumpily passed by the dolls. Curious, Moxy approached him.

"Hey..." Moxy called. "Welcome to Uglyville, friend!"

"I'm not here to make friends." The doll replied.

Moxy was astonished. She had never seen such a grouchy doll.

"Okay- umm... what's your name?" Moxy asked.

"Ugly Dog." The doll replied. "Now just- leave me alone."

"Umm- Okay." Moxy replied as Ugly Dog took out a skateboard and left the party.

OX let out a little sigh as the others watched him leave.

"Wow, such an edgy doll!" Wage commented. "This is new."

"Yeah-" Moxy replied. "Well I'm not giving up! I'm going after him!"

"Moxy, wait!" OX called. "Don't leave-"

...

Moxy searched for Ugly Dog everywhere in Uglyville until finally finding him sitting on a bench at the park, kicking some pebbles.

Moxy took a deep breath and approached him.

"Umm, hey-"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The both of hem are equally shocked as Ugly Dog turned around with a sigh.

"What are you doing here?" He sulked. "Man this is embarrassing..."

"Don't be," Moxy replied. "Everybody is different in their own way. And in Uglyville, we embrace that and live happily anyways."

Moxy sat next to him. He didn't respond.

"So...what do you enjoy most- tell me about it," Moxy started.

Ugly Dog turned his head and looked at Moxy, who replied with a sincere smile.

Ugly Dog sighed, as he spoke.

"I love rapping." said Ugly Dog. "And I love skateboarding, dancing, listening to music, dodgeball..."

Ugly Dog started to blush a little.

"Singing in the shower..."

"Oh my gosh, I LOVE singing in the shower!" Moxy exclaimed.

"Huh? You do?" Ugly Dog asked in disbelief.

"People say I'm the most cheery doll in Uglyville- and I enjoy doing everything people do!" Moxy replied. "But I naturally love singing in the shower- it brightens up my day a lot more!"

Ugly Dog let out a little smile.

"Geez, girl," he replied. "You're rad!"

"Thank you!" Moxy replied as she had an idea. "Hey, Ugly Dog."

"Yes?"

"How about- us becoming best friends? As in the BEST among ALL best friends? Whadda you say?"

Ugly Dog smiled, as a tear drop dripped out of his single eye.

"I'd love to be your best friend..." Ugly Dog replied, as they both embraced.

Moxy brought Ugly Dog to the crowd as they became silent in an instant.

Moxy gestured Ugly Dog to make a proper introduction and apologise.

Ugly Dog was hesitant at first, but eventually did it, and everybody immediately forgave him.

"Thank you guys so much!" Ugly Dog thanked them. "Man, Uglyville really is a unique place!"

"Yep, it is, Ugly Dog, it is- FOOD FIGHT!!!"

Moxy threw a pie at Wage as everybody had the time of their lives, especially Ugly Dog, who laughed the most.

Moxy was the happiest, she got a new best friend on her birthday and she could never ask for more.

OX looked at her, and felt a weirdly familiar feeling.

"Umm... Moxy..." He called her.

"Yes, Mayor OX?" Moxy replied.

"Can- can we talk?"