Chapter 8 - I love you

The rest of the elevator trip is quiet. When the door opens, Haymitch walks out first and then I walk out but Peeta grabs me by my wrist. I turn around and he's grinning.

-"What?", I ask him

-"Nothing. I love you", he says and I roll my eyes. I toss aside his hand and walk out of the elevator. I walk to our room, Peeta following me.

-"What's wrong?", he asks holding back his laugh once he closes the door.

-"I dont know. Go ask Johanna", I say. He embraces me in a hug but I jerk back. He looks startled but laughing silently.

-"Is Katniss jealous?", he teases me. I lay down in bed and he lays by my side.

Am I jealous? Of course I am.

My boyfriend checking out some girl who stripped in front of him. I dont reply.

-"I love you", he tells me more serious now.

-"Im not gonna strip like Johanna", I tell him

-"Good. I dont want other guys cheking you out. You are completely mine you know?"

Ughh. I cant be mad at him.

-"Okay. Then I love you too", I say and he smiles and I lean in and kiss him.

-"And I love you too baby", he says as he kisses my belly. I smile. He's gonna be the best daddy in the world. If we both survive thought.

-"Ughh I cant stand this dress anymore", I stand up and look into the drawers. I take out some dark green shirt and some white cargo pants. I change in front of Peeta, there's nothing he hasnt seen before. Plus he's my boyfriend. I feel his eyes on me as I strip down my dress. I turn around and he quickly turns his head on the opposite direction. Im only in my underwear and bra.

I walk toward him and whisper to his ear.

-"Were you spying on me?", I can see his face get red.

-"Maybe", he teases me as he turns around and checks me out.

-"You're beautiful Katniss", he says. Now is my time to blush.

-"Peeta, Im not beautiful", I say as I put my shirt on. He stands up and walks to me.

-"You're beautiful and I wont get tired of repiting it", he says as he grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. I smile and he his lips meet mine pasionately. Then the kiss starts getting rough and his lips make his way to my weakest place in my neck. I stop him even though I dont want him to. I know where this is gonna lead. He looks at me questioning

-"Let's stop there. For the baby's sake", I say and he nods and kisses my head. He walks to his drawer and starts to change while I put my pants on. Then I lay in the bed, looking at him while he changes his flame suit for a pair of long grey sweatpants and when he starts to pull on a shirt I stop him.

-"No", I say and he looks at me. "I like you better without a shirt". He grins and lays in the bed with me.

-"Tommorrow we'll have the first training. Haymitch wants us to look for allies. And also,watch out for the baby. These first weeks are pretty fragil. You need to remember she's in there too", Peeta says and I chuckle at his comment about a girl. I dont care, as long as it looks like Peeta.

-"First I know what you are gonna say but I dont wanr allies, and second, how do you know so much about babies?", I ask. He was always so I guess he never grew with someone pregnant like me, when my mom had Prim.

-"I asked the nurse in the train plus, Im not that dumb Katniss", he rolls his eyes. I smile and peck his lips. Then Effie enters through the door.

-"Dinner is ready guys!", and then she leaves.

-"Ughh... I just wanna lay here with you forever", I say and he smiles.

-"We don't have to go if you don't want to",he says

-"But I'm hungry", I say as I stand up and Peeta follows. He grabs a random shirt and I frown at him and he rolls his eyes.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hey guys

I'm so happy to be able to finally update this chapter. Sorry if these chapter looks any different than the others is just that I just update wattpad and I'm not used to it plus I changed the format of my keyboard and is better than the old one.

Whatever THANKS ALOT GUYS FOR 600+ reads

I love you guys so much

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Love,

-Lourdes