Chapter 6- I wanna go home!

We spend the rest of the morning laying down, absorving each other's company, until Effie knocks at the door.

-"We'll be there in 10'", and with that she's gone. Peeta stands up.

-"I'll go get dressed. Ill meet you later", he says and I nod. He kisses my belly and then my head. And then he leaves.

Im already dressed so I walk to the main part of the train. Haymitch and Effie are already there. Effie walks toward me. She rests one hand in my shoulder and the other in my stomach.

-"Are you feeling okay?", I nod

-"Thank you". Im still mad at Haymitch. We told them so they could help us, not annoy us. Sometimes he acts so childish.

Suddenly Peeta enters the room, wearing black pants and a white v-neck shirt. He walks toward me and pulls me closer to him, resting his hands on my stomach.I rest my head in between his shoulder and neck

-"Hey", he says

-"Hey", I answer as I peck his lips shortly.

-"We're here", Effie says and all of us walk to the door. As usual, the train station is full of Capitol people, wearing their stupid costumes, which I disguise.Some Peacekeepers walk with us, protecting us from crazy Capitol fans.

Then we enter to a car that is waiting for us and it will drive us to the Training Center. I sit in the back with Peeta and Haymitch. Effie is sitting in the passanger seat next to the driver. I sit in Peeta's lap and rest my head in between his shoulders and neck. He rest his hands on my stomach as he strokes it.

-"I love you", he suddenly whispers to my ear. I turn around, now facing him. I cup his cheeks and press my lips with his.

-"I love you too", I say and he kisses me again.

-"Ughh... you two get a room!", Haymitch says. Peeta blushes and I roll my eyes.

-"Shut up Haymitch! I can kiss him whenever I want", Peeta smiles and I turn, facing him again. I kiss him again and again. Haymitch growns.

-"Well, I think it would be better if you guys stay here. See where that lead us the last time", Haymitch says nodding to my flat stomach.

-"Im gonna kill you", I send him a dead glance and he winks at me.

-"Katniss, stop", Peeta stops me. I swear Im gonna kill him if Peeta doesnt stop me.

-"And you Haymitch, please stop", he looks at him and then at me. "Am I the only one who knows how to comport himself?"

Ohh... we'll see about that

I lean toward him and kiss his weak place in his neck. He moans loud.

-"The only one who knows how to comport himself uh?", Haymitch says and Peeta blushes and looks away embarrased. I smile at him and peck his lips.

-"I love you", I say innocentely.

-"Huh", he teases me. Haymitch rolls his eyes. Apparently he cant stand young love.

Suddenly, the car stops and Effie walks out. Peeta opens the door and I walk outside, follow by Peeta and Haymitch.

Then we walk inside. We take the elevator and Effie presses the 12th floor, as usual. I cant help but shiver, this place reminds me of a lot of horrible things Im still trying to forget. Peeta seems to notice me shiver and embraces me with his strong arms.

-"Its okay", he whispers to my ear. I cant help but feel relief. Peeta's warmth calms me inmediately.

Then we enter to our floor. Is really similar to the one we had last year

-"Okay guys. We are gonna eat fast now and then each of you will go with your prep team to get dress for the Tribute Parade", Effie says.

Ughh Im so tired already.

We sit on the table and the avoxes bring us the food. While we eat, Effie talks non-stop about scheldules and stuff I really dont listen. I dont want to.

Once we are done, they serve us dessert. A hot chocolate cake. Im dying to eat it but suddenly I feel like throwing up. I stand up from the table and run toward the bathroom. I notice familiar footsteps approaching to me, but I keep throwing up.

-"Hey, Its okay. Im here", Peeta says while he pulls my hair out of my face and rubs my back.

I keep throwing up and Peeta keeps rubbing my back.

Then its done. I stand up and rinse my mouth many times.Then I look at Peeta.

-"Are you feeling better?", he asks. I hug him tightly and I start to cry

Damn it. These hormones are driving me crazy.

-"Hey, whats wrong?", he asks in a worry tone.

-"I dont wanna be here", I say to his chest. "I wanna go home, with Prim, with my mom, with you"

-"I know Katniss. I wanna go home too but we can't so we have to enjoy our little time together", he says.

His words broke me. I start to cry even more. He's right. We have so little time together... So little.

-"Shh...", he says as he pats my back. Suddenly, I feel his strong arms lift me up as I lock my hands in his neck and my legs around his waist.He walks to our room and lays me in bed. I grab him from his shirt and pull him closer to me.

-"Stay with me?",I ask

-"Always", he replies and then he crash his lips in mine.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Heyy guys

I have missed you guys so much but I started school and volleyball and I have a lot of schedules. But Im back.

Thank you gusy so much for almost 300 reads and 20 votes!!

ilygsm!!

Love,

ツ─Lourdes