Chapter 4 -What?!

I wake up screaming. A nightmare. In it Peeta was killed in the bloodbath. I run toward him and found him dead, a hovercraft taking him away.

I stand up and put a robe around my tank top and pajama shorts. I walk toward  Peeta's room. The door is open and he is watching the review of Brutus's game. I stop at the doorframe and Peeta inmediately looks at me and stops the video.

-"Couldn't sleep?", he asks.

-"Yeah"

-"Wanna talk about it?", he asks and I shake my head. He opens his arms and I run toward him. I sit in his lap while he struckles my hair. I rest my head on his shoulder while he kisses my neck.I love these feeling only Peeta can give me. Suddenly, I feel like throwing up.

-"Peeta...", I say and he stops kissing my jaw. I quickly run toward his bathroom. He pulls my hair back and I throw up. Then I rinse my mouth and he waits for me.

-"Were you drinking?", he asks and I shake my head.

-"But my stomach hurts", I say

-"I think you should go see the nurse", he says and I nod.We walk toward another room, where the capitol nurse was reading a fashion magazine from the Capitol. She was a tall, skinny woman with a teal wig and really high heels. The woman didnt seem to notice us and Peeta coughs akwardly. She inmediately turns facing us.

-"Hey, guys What's wrong?", the woman asks as she stands up.

-"She just throw up and she told me her stomach hurts and I told her she should get checked", Peeta says as he caress my shoulder.

-"Okay Katniss, sit on there", she says as she points a little bed in the corner. "Peeta, you can wait outside", Peeta goes away, closing the door behind him. She approaches to me and I read her ID in her robe that says her name is Haylee.

-"Let's see, let's see", Haylee says, "Have you been experiencing these lately?"

-"Emm last week I drank a little bit and I ended up throwing up but besides that no". She checks my tongue, my ears and my pulse and all the stuff doctors do.

-"Im gonna take a little bit of blood, test it and then you come back when I tell you okay?", she says one she is done with everything else. She pinches me in the arm and tells me to wait outside.

I look for Peeta and I found him in his room, laying in bed.

-"Hey", I say as I enter.

-"What's wrong?", he asks as he sits up and pats the bed by his side.

-"I dont know, she took at little of blood and told me to go back when she call me to know what is wrong", I tell him as I sit next to him on the bed.

-"Okay", he says. We continue watching reviews of every victor, now again tribute, until a peacekeeper enters the room.

-"Nurse Haylee is waiting for you Katniss. Apparently your results are ready", he peacekeeper says. I stand up and so does Peeta.

-"Stay here. Is not that big of a deal", I tell him and he sits again in the bed.He looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes, and I can feel he is nervous for something. I ignore it, Ill ask him later. I must have a stupid stomach virus and she will give me some pills and then I can go back to sleep, the place where my nightmares call.

I enter the room and nod to the peacekeeper, thanking him for telling me. I look at Haylee, who looks just as nervous as Peeta, like she is searching the right words for something.

-"That guy told me you called me", I say as I point at the door.

-"Katniss, sit here next to me", she pats a chair next to hers. I sit there and she turns to me.

-"Can I ask you some questions?", she asks.

-"Yeah…I guess?", I say doutfully.

-"Are you and Peeta in a serious relationship?"

I dont know if I can trust her, but the problem is that I dont know.

Are we in a serious relationship? Are we even in a relationship?

I mean, we did it the other day but I dont know. But in the other hand, we are engaged by the Capitol's desire. I dont wanna cause a confussion.

-"Yeah… Why??"

-"Nothing. We you guys living together?", she asks again.

That is definetely a no

We barely talked. Its true that sometimes he would calm my nightmares and stay with me at night, but that was during and after the Victory Tour.

-"No, he lived with his family and I lived in front with mine"

-"Okay", she says like she is prosessing all the information into her brain. These questions are making me unconftable. What does these has to do with a stupid stomach ache?

-"One last question: Do you love Peeta?", she asks and I feel like passing out. How Im I suppose to answer that?

Do I love him? Do I see him more than just my ally? Can I imagine a future with him, maybe without the Games? What about Gale, the one who helped me grow, mature and love?

-"You can trust me, consider me your friend. Im here to help you", she says.Still I dont trust her completely, maybe she is a spy from Snow or something like that.

-"Of course. I love him, a lot", I say without even thinking.

-"Okay, Katniss, I know these is not the best time to tell you these but… You're pregnant"

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Short chapter Im sorry. I feel like no one reads it, even though like 15 people of so are reading it but I keep posting because is fun!!

Hope you like these chapter vote and comment if you liked it.

love,

ツ─Lourdes