Meeting the one[Aaron x Ein] Pt.1

(The art on top is mine as I did for the most wonderful and elegant girl/woman hat ever existed in this entire universe that I've lived until today)
P.S:fixed the error of Succubus being Scubas—sowwy :,3
P.S2:I realise incubus were male version of succubus :0

{third person POV}

There was a young boy,called Ein Castagnier(last name was from Emil Castagnier of[Tales Of Symphonia-Dawn Of The New World]and I found out the max level of the monsters are 200 :,D I have a fenrir with 100,fml:,3)

He was a incubus,but he wasn't a normal one,he enjoyed reading books-mostly about romance and rpg,his favorite app was wattpad as there was no days without reading that mysterious and yet satisfying app,but of course he owned the most biggest library on the universe that ever existed,many incubus and Succubus went there and watch the interest of books,most being annoyed and some who actually pays attention.

Today he was alone as he hum while laying on his comfy bed and reading another book of wattpad while waiting for any of his role play friends to answer or any notice of something interesting,suddenly he had this idea as he open his wings and fly out of the Niflheim(yes this map will be based on symphonia.)and decide to fly toward a kingdom that existed for a long time.

He liked to watch the kingdom as now the technology had pretty much advanced and barely any old construction or castle could be seen,the forest beside the kingdom was his favorite spot,even if he knew the guards would roam around there few times a day,and so in case that would happen he hides himself under a cloak that make him invisible but it was also warm to wear it.(suddenly potter-)

As soon as he reach the forest he lays down on a big tree stump and lay his invisible coat on him considering that

1.it would hide him
and
2.it was comfy to keep it.

As he turn on his phone and found a rather interesting book he soon starts to read the amazing boom he found(by s),he have been searching for book that had a Character with the same name as him[Ein]as he barely find some with[Laurance] [Balto] [Zane] [Aaron] etc—

Oddly enough he also had a big brother called Balto,Balto was cold with the adults as he would snarl at some and even got in a fight with the Succubus king.

Ein kept reading as he always wondered how people could be so good and creative when it come to those fantasy storys,he was fascinated by every chapter in each book of the ones he chooses.(basically me—)

Soon he found himself dozing off by the calm wind that the nature provides and the comfyness of the blanket that he end up falling asleep after turning the phone off,he loved every second of the nature as he wasn't a pleasure seeker like the others and also always wear a dark blue board glasses(I use dark purple cause it remember of Richter—that bastard-)

Without noticing he was purring and as soon as he fall asleep there were footsteps around,the guards were doing a patrol as usual,one with blond hair,one with black hair,one with white hair and one with brown hair,they got close as the black hair men found the sleeping Ein and kneel down in front of him admiring the adorably sleeping Succubus.(you know who—)

{Aaron's POV}

He was a Succubus but he was asleep peacefully,half of his body was gone but I soon found out it was one of those invisible blankets,oddly enough he looked so peaceful and innocent,but I knew deep inside no Succubus are innocent at all...right..?

As I knew he was a Succubus he wouldn't live long around here,and at the same time lady Irene was desperately depressed as one of her children's went missing and nobody saw it disappear,maybe this little one know,rather...small,I pick him up on my back as I notice few bruises on his skin,some were fresh and bleeding as some were old that turn to a scar,it's rare to see a Succubus this damaged but as I say,it's Succubus,they are like little demons in lust 24/7.