Waiting for him...(pt 3)

Both froze on the spot,Aaron feeling nervous and Ein feeling surprised.

"N-nothing..."

Ein stay quiet but a small smile rise up from the cheek.

"If you say so."

Ein finish his breakfast as he set the dish on the sink,feeling rather cozy he hug Aaron from behind calmly.

"Heh..."

Aaron chuckles as he feels calm knowing Ein is enjoying his stay instead of getting afraid or frightened.

"Aaron..."

Ein say calmly as he feels Aaron's has slowly but light caress his hair,it was the best feeling that he probably never felt in his life as he,without thinking,hold Aaron's hand and kiss it while smiles.

This,of course,caught the alpha male off guard as the blush quickly and visibly spreads making it look innocent and cute.

"Ahem"

A voice echoed between the two male as was a female,rather sexy yet familiar voice getting the attention of both males.

"Lucinda!!~"

Ein jumps tackling Lucinda on a bear hug of happiness as Lucinda was like a big sister for Ein.

"Heheh,hey Ein,how have you been?"

Lucinda ask as she caress Ein and not noticing the slight jealousy from the big última.

"Good!how about you?"

Ein chirps as he smiles bright like a kid who got a bag of candy.

"Pretty god,today I got this potion and I wanted you to test for me...."

Lucinda mumbles the last part as she dig on her purse for find the"potion"she said as she looks satisfied but at the same time excited.

"Hm?"

Ein tilt his head confused as watch Lucinda take the potion out and show a clear light blue liquid attracting Ein's attention totally

"That colour is so pretty..."

Ein mumbles as he stares.

"I want you to drink this and see how you feel."

Lucinda said handing the potion to Ein.

"O-ok...?"

Ein went to a room as drink the potion,soon scream fills the room and Aaron kick down the door out of panic about the potion might had hurt Ein but what he saw was jaw dropping...

Ein,the boy who lost ears and tail,was on the bed with new bunny ears and tail,as Aaron stare Lucinda approach Ein and check him all up.

"The potion worked!now you don't need to walk wobbly."

Lucinda said rather proud of herself.

"Wow,thank you so much Lucinda!this is super cool!"

Ein chirps as he stand up and spins around all happily.

Soon Lucinda went to Aaron and whisper.

"Don't fail this again."

Lucinda pet Aaron's shoulder as she leaves with a wave.

"Look alpha!I'm a bunny!"

Ein looks all excited as Aaron hug him from behind and his tail wags along with Ein's tail,he was loving the new scent Ein had as it was a scent of blue berry and honey mixed,something Aaron would crave like a drug dealer craving for drugs.

"You look beautiful..."

Aaron whisper as Ein blush hard now being able to hear much more as he nuzzle on Aaron's chest happily.

"I am so glad you liked it."

Ein spoke,now happily smiling with his so called wolf alpha.

"Cmon your dork,let's show to everybody."

Aaron said holding Ein's hand as they made a meeting at Olive Garden with everybody.

[cliff hanger]
(Sorry for not uploading so soon TwT)

(O have been losing motivations to keep Wattpad and I am dating a beautiful angel now,I will reveal her on my book of news later,also got on 1K followers on Instagram!i am constantly there so DM me there for more request.)