Sunny day, rain droplets

Gosh feels like I've been dead for so long over here, but none than less I grew and so did my English skills(hopefully?)

I'll be using random pictures from now on, maybe some game progress? Who knows.

Further less, there's a story to be told, and oh! You might wanna put some seatbelts.

Presenting characters: Ein, Aaron, Blaze(mains)

Side characters will be decided later but It's 2:30 am and I haven't found a scorpion on new horizon yet.

—————

On normal days sunshine be saying hello to the world and birds chirp all around, another Monday another week and weekends.

Right now on golden week almost 2 weeks off from work it would've been great to take a breath or two if the scenario was like how it's scripted in the book that is...

Ein, a guy at his 20 staring outside of the window, heavy rain pouring like it could be the end of the world at las.

But even on moments like this, there were two people surprisingly quite eager to arrive at the male's house.

Music wasn't a enough distraction before a knock echo from the door along with a doorbell sound.

"Well they're here."
"Ein! Open the door I'm soaking!"
"But you have a umbrella he'll open the door soon.."

Yep, "the boys" arrived once again, as Ein open the door the first person I'm in front happens to be Aaron, although it's cold Aaron had a simple red jacket that was open and revealing the black shirt.

Meanwhile Blaze have a green jacket with some game merch shirt.

"Come in, I finished cooking something that would satisfy my mood now." Ein casually speaks before letting the 2 boys in.

"Woaaaaah hoo! I recognise this scent from afar." Blaze chirps eagerly.

"Oh? Someone was eager for some snack?" Ein question as he get amused seeing both boys head to the kitchen.

——dun dun duuuuuun..genes (Dungeness crabs) with a side of POV addition!——

After Ein who opened the door while he had his simple oversized hoodie, a casual pj pants and a red apron, me and Blaze walk in instantly spotting the azalea sapling  on a pot with a single azalea flower in it.

After we walked the corridor and turned left we were greeted by the living room combined with the kitchen and the heartwarming smell of fresh baked goods.

"Garlic BREEEEEAD!!" Blaze instantly shouted, but it was by my side so I wasn't spared from the ultimate eat ringing.

Although Ein seems to found it funny with a chuckle, it wasn't funny for me, yeah it wasn't.

"I'll go get changed, you two can relax on the couch over there and we can start the streaming soon." Ein reply casually while taking his apron, sometimes I think he do suit in apron but that's another story.

After I took a seat followed by blaze with a whole plate, let me repeat, WHOLE PLATE completely over piled with garlic bread like some type of mountain.. bare in mind he's drooling, I think.. but none than less, as we waited Ein came back but this time he had purple glasses on him and a relaxed expression with a smile.

"My bad, It took a while to find my glasses but I see you guys helped yourself." Ein speaks as he sit on one of the single couch.

"Yeah Blaze was the first to dip in on the garlic breadsticks." I replied casually, and so did Ein with a chuckle.