Waiting for him... (Pt.1)

Was what the tan Ultima alpha male knows as Aaron was doing...

Waiting at outside of a hospital,with a bouquet of flowers...

Cause he heard by the humors that the boy he was waiting for would finally wake up from his deep and hurtful slumber...

Soon a short and weaker skinny male come out of the hospital... looking helpless and trembling barely able to walk.

Aaron soon walks to the little male and said in a calm tone.

"Ein."

The male knows as Ein flinched and looked up at Aaron...fears in his poor broken gray eyes.that torn Aaron with a little crack...

Seeing him that helpless makes his own eyes wide of how poor the state of the tiny male was...

"I come to bring you home..."

Aaron almost sound like a whisper,shocked by all of the unfazed bruises and a straight 3 claw mark on Ejn's shoulder showing Aaron the guilt that he had been avoiding.

Ein shakes his heart,in fear...he could not trust anybody.since e was secretly abused at the hospital as well.Ein stepped back,more and more.scared of what could happen to him.

But Aaron did not move a inch causing Ein to stop moving and stare at his dark eyes.

"I just need to talk..."

Was all that he said...

Ein stared at his eyes still...like he was completely paralyzed...

"...fine."

Was the only words that Ein said,surprising Aaron as his deep and cracked voice.like he was a child abused for many years.

"Follow me..."

Aaron start to walk as Ein quietly follows sometime stumbling as he falls on the ground.

Aaron turn around looking at Ein on the snowy ground as Ein shivers.

Suddenly he remember,or rather had a illusion...

[that time of when Aaron trowed Ein toward a tree.Ein's blood were spilled on the snow as he falls as well.]

Aaron stayed paralyzed for a little second before he walks to Ein and pick him up in bridal style causing the short male yelps by the sudden touch.

"That way you can't walk longer,I will take you."

Ein keep quiet as his eyes heavily shut sleepy as he leans on Aaron's chest as he heard some fading voice before he falls in a deep sleep.

"I won't let you go anymore........"

(Arf Arf!!sorry for the long missed chapter!!here are some new Eiron story for ya fans!hope ya'all enjoyed and maybe if this pass 10 likes and comments I will make a bonus with the other parts as well!! ;) keep health my paw-some friends!!)