The Kiss,The Confess,The Beating,[I Love You](Fluff Pt.2)

He suddenly hugged me.i felt his whole body tremble.while grip my back shirt tight...

"Aaron?you ok.....?"

I asked him.i felt worried as he was cuddling me close.

"Sorry......it's just.....my chest feels tight without you,and knowing you are away from me.maybe getting attacked......it full fills me with worry that I can't really sleep..."

Said Aaron as his head hanged down.

"Want to sleep with me than?...my parents aren't home today."

I said while patting the alpha's back,this was fresh for me.i never had seen him so scared to let me go.it makes me smiles tiny,knowing the fact that the alpha cares for me so much.

"Really?.....c-can I?....."

Said Aaron while lifting his head looking towards me.

"Heheh.sure,if it makes you feel safe."

Replied I with the smile that I call'mask'

"Than we have all night right?....."

Asked Aaron in a matter of question.

"I guess so?we don't have adult or rules to stop us anyways...."

"Than can you be my wish?"

Said Aaron suddenly,as I look at him I start saying.

"What you mean by your w-"

Before I finish my sentence my lips meet with Aaron's lips.as my eyes wide in pure surprise.

-----Aaron's POV-----

I just had to kiss him.i wished to make him mine.i wanted to claim him so nobody would never bully or hurt him.

As I was kissing him he accepted the kiss and melted in it while kisses back.

His lips was soft like a heaven and his tongue tasted the hint of white chocolate with strawberry,it was my heaven.

We have to break the kiss needing our oxygen in our body's while our tongue still connected with the long and skinny saliva.

I slurped the string smiling down at Ein while seeing the omega blush in frustration and hiding his face on me.

He were so cute that I could not help but chuckle and pat his head.cuddling him close to me.

"Al.......pha?if we kissed.....what would this make us be?"

Said Ein while looks up at me,his silver eyes like the moon was a maze that I could forever stare at it.

"I wish that would make us a'lover'"

As I said that I din't thinked twice and already kissed him again.but longer while laying my hands in his hips and feeling his warm arms around my neck.

Idk what he was wishing.but I was already wishing for this time ever ends.but again I got breaked by the lack of air as we both pant I remembered a very special place.

"Follow me,you will love it"

I said smiling while holds his hand.

"Sure Alpha."

Said Ein while show his smile.it seem fake but it's about to be real.

Me and Ein walked trough a forest until we see a field surrounded by full of lavender purple flowers.