The Pain On Me,And The Love That Ease It.(Fluff Pt.1)

'It Hurts Me...'

It was the only thing in my mind.as I felt like my chest was being stabbed 5 times per 1 sec.me and Ein have been dating for some weeks.and I try to act normal.but it hurts me seeing his tail.his whole body full of cuts cause of me.

"Aaron!"

Suddenly Ein called me and I snapped from my thoughts

"Y-yes?"I try to act normal,obviously failing.

"Are you ok?you seem uneasy..."said Ein with his soft heavenly voice.

It enchanted me so much that I could forgot my mistakes.but the guilty keep reminding me about it.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine..."I answered,not wanting to put stress and problems on Ein's shoulder cause he already have too much cause of the haters that he got on Emerald Secrets.

"If you say so"replied him with a bit of worry plasted on his face.

He turn back and when he turn back I always see the tail that i Aaron Lycan myself ripped and now deeply regret about it.....

That's when I heard a gasp and see Ein behind me.

"Oh ho ho~look who we have here~ Ein the 'loser'~"

It was Balto.he was growling to Ein.so I growled at him.

"What you want Balto!!!"

I shouted at him.not mattering if it was inside of a school hall.

"Nah~I just come to rip from the great Aaron Lycan the alpha's little treasure to make it mine~"

That's when I get pissed.and you all know.when I get pissed,nobody stop me.

"YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY EIN!!"

I practically screamed while hug Ein close to me.

'I won't let a simple dump wolf like Balto take Ein!'

My mind already thinked 78 ways to torture Balto brutally.

"Your so fool Aaron~ why I would use my beautiful hands to be so dirty by your blood~"

Suddenly some ninja guys appeared ready for attack.i showed my claws in ready for a war.

-----Ein's POV-----

Aaron was turning Hostile.and when he turn hostile not even me can stop him.

I was too scared remembering the past about Aaron ripping my tail and Right ears,that the my cowardice maked me cover my eyes and left ears.

-...-

I slowly open eyes and see Balto running away with the ninja guys and Aaron falling on the ground full of cuts.

"Aaron!!!"

I run to him as I catch him in my arms.he seem pretty exhausted and sweated...

"Aaron why......."

I let a soft sign escape my mouth as I hold him tightly in my arms on bridal style while stand up.

I am not much strong.but I felt that
I could explode the world for Aaron.....

I darted myself to a room with a teach specialized on healing.i Layed Aaron on the bed and told to the teacher what happened.Balto got detention of 5 months.but still Aaron did not waked up only by that.i Layed myself besides of Aaron's bed,wishing for him to wake up...

-I slowly drifted in the big slumber...-

[Hours Past...]

I wake up by a hand feeling on my head.i lifted my head up to see no one but Aaron patting my head while he have that soft.but regretted smile.

"Aaron waked up!!"

I resisted my best of the urge to tackle hug him and gived him a careful hug.his hands was cold.but thanks to my warm jacket his hands got warm soon.

"Sorry to make you worried Ein,I din't meat to cause trouble"said Aaron with that a bit sad expression.

"If I was stronger.i would not had fainted like a dump human."

"Hey don't say that Aaron.you were awesome..."

I said to him while hold his hand and lightly pecked his cheek.i see him blushing like a tomato that turned red on instant.
Hehe so cute.

"T-thanks..."Aaron replied me while rub his back neck blushing.

We talked for a while until Aaron was ready to stand up and walk back home.

Since I was the worried dump one that is always the nerd.i followed him until his home.we talking about a lot of thins.about Kawaii~chan's ship and the relation with Katelyn and Aph,his parents problem and life style.a lot of stuffs too...

When we reached his door way I was about to go home cause was some few houses Away.

Aaron seem sad,and I asked him what's wrong.but he suddenlyーー