Waiting for him...(Pt 2)

(JESUS CHRIST THIS BOOK'S LAST UPDATE WAS ON MARCH XDDDD

And this Ein is a(half original)art of mine as I used my Gacha life Ein As model,upon using please contact me or at least let a notification that your using it(Aaron x Ein drawing coming soon,probably as chibi as well.)

Anyways I'm here my pals :3)

——————\/\/\/\/\/—————

Ein slowly open his eyes as he sees a bright red ceiling,with some calming green plants that matched the white fence holding them on the wall.

Ein sit up as he looked around seeing nice and calm furnitures around,he slowly hug himself remembering what happened yesterday...

"Aaron..."

Ein spoke as he get up,noticing he had a big red shirt that exposed his left shoulder as was enough to cover him and smelled like Aaron.

Soon Ein goes downstairs only to spot Aaron making a breakfast,with a red eprom and with pink letters saying kiss the(cock—)cook.

"You woke up early today."

Said Aaron as startled Ein cause he though Aaron din't noticed him.(senpai noticed me :3)

"Y-yes..."

Ein said quietly as he walk to one of the seats on the counter and sit down feeling calm of Aaron not attacking him but still alarmed.

"You fell asleep as soon as I scoop you up,it was like a little brother."

This made Ein blush catching him off guard.

"W-well I..."

Ein wanted to say how he felt safe and comfortable since Aaron couldn't attack when he was holding him but all the words came out stuttered.

"Well,whatever you say it."

Aaron says as he set a plate of pancake in front of Ein making Ein eyes sparkle like a kid.

"Wooow....."

Ein stare at the pancake as he slightly drools from imagining the delicious flavour inside of his mouth.

"It's so cute I don't think I can eat it...!"

Ein says as made Aaron chuckle and stare at Ein's cuteness,he admit guilty to had almost got Ein to death,but because of this somewhere on his heart grow a soft spot for him as it was Michael's fault by controlling him...

"Haaa-am!"

Ein take a bite as he looks completely amazed and happy with his breakfast.

"It feels like you never were on a hospital."

Aaron says staring at Ein and from his hips below was covered but his tail was wagging like a kid growing the soft spot for the smaller male.

"I am amazed..where did you learned to cook this good?"

Ein looks up at Aaron after getting another bite with the pancake piece inside of his mouth.

"after my mom passed away I took cooking class for cook in the house and try to raise a fund on the school with my cookings."

Aaron reply's as he slowly reach for Ein's hand.

Ein flinch pulling his hand away and looking away.

"Sorry..."

Ein mumbles as he keep his hands down..

"Hey."

Suddenly Aaron cup his hands on the air as stare at Ein knowing his"childish"habit.

Soon in no time Ein set his head on Aaron's hand as giggles again while Aaron caress his cheek and ruffle his hair playfully.

"Cute."

Aaron though out loud making Ein show a visible embarrassed blush as make eye contact with Aaron

"What...?"

(CLIFF HANGER >:3)

P.S:Yes I am a evil potatoe uwu