Master!Ein X Slave!Aaron Pt.2[The Nickname]

-----Ein's POV-----

I wake up by the smell of bacons and toast....

I noticed that I was in my bed,and that Aaron wasn't there...

Somehow it make my heart beat fast.worryness over comes on me.

I soon goes downstairs only to see Aaron on a pink eprom written"kiss the cook"getting the points of my intentional blush...

"Oh,morning master."

His voice chirped like the bids of te beautiful morning...

"M-morning Aaron....sleeped well?"

"Yes,thanks of you master."

The blush was too much to hide that my face would already be a crimson red.

"O-oh.if you say so...."

I could not help but to let out all of my blush and stutter after sitting on the chair of the table.

"I-I never knewed you could cook..."

"It's kinda like a hobby for me."

"Oh I see...somehow it sound interesting when you say it."

"I-it does?"

I could see a blush crept on Aaron's face.i felt very happy that it don't matter anymore about what would happen to the world.

I was so distracted that when I realize the toast was on my way on top of a plate with a heart shape fried egg.i eat it and was taking my stuffs for paint some view.but I finded a problem...

I was so inspired on Aaron that I could not find something interesting.

I told Aaron that I will go to that open field but he looked at me like a puppy curious.

"Can I come master?please?"

He was so cute that I could not help and covered my face.

"Y-yeah....let's go Aaron."

-----TimeSkip To When They Reached The Field + Author's POV-----

Ein set his pencil and painting stuffs at the ground as he finished to prepare the panel stand.he put the panel on the panel stand when a vision get in his eyes.

Aaron was below of a tree smiling at the bird in his hand.

Soon Ein find a huge inspiration on it and no time he finished easily...

"Hey Aaron come here for a second!"

Aaron flinched a little.cause he remember when his ex master called him was either torture him or make fun of him...

Aaron slowly walks with head down remembering the dark times...

[Until he look at that...]

Aaron lifted head up when he reached Ein and in 1 second his face got red like a strawberry.

He see himself on the panel.with the bird and smiling.

Ein was shy and nervous about what Aaron would say.

"Y-you liked it.....?"

"I........."

Aaron was speechless.it was so beautiful that he could not even imagine how beautiful this could be in this cruel world.

"I loved it."

Suddenly a smile appears on Aaron's face making Ein smiles as well.

Ein was so happy that he don't resist the urge to hug Aaron,and he did hug Aaron.

A bit more of blush crept on Aaron's cheek turning him a apple and hugged back.

Aaron rubbed Ein's ear feeling how soft and fluff his ear was as Ein would crept a blush of tomato.

"H-hey Aaron.....?"

"?..yes master......?"

"C-can I call you.....'Aar'?"

"Pfft.....sure master."

"And I will call you sweet cake."

"Eh?why sweet cake?"

"Cause your sweet like a cake master"

"O//////O I-I'm not sweet!i-I'm scawy!!>///~///<"

Aaron let out a chuckle daring at the Tsundere Ein.

As by that Aaron hugged Ein closer.feeling the most happy time of his life...

[But he never knew.he would have his best moments later...]