Master!Ein X Slave!Aaron [The First Touch...]Pt.1

-----Author's POV-----

Today was a normal day at Phoenix Drop High,this kingdom was the most popular kingdom of the entire world.most knows by the famous beautiful and kind queen Irene.knows as Aphmau.

Today was a great day for Ein to walk for buy some ingredients for make a great dinner tonight by his good mode,Ein was a millionaire so he never had trouble on money.in fact when he see a family needing money for sustain their kids.he would give a fortune to the family so they could buy a house and have a shelter in a new life.

He was walking around when he see a tall and tan boy.his eyes were dark with a hint of red in the bottom.the boy seems like a slave on sale.....

Ein never was pleased to see the Slave shop.cause it would remember about his parents abusing him...

He tried to ignore and goes to the market before it close,after the whole buying time he had forgotten about the slave market.he see most of the slaves was sold.only that tan and tall boy was there.his appearance was like a boy of 17.

Ein walks towards the boy noticing a lot of scars and whip marks on his entire body,shocked by the sign of what he had seen other old men comes approaching Ein.

"Heh,hello Mr.Ein,would you like to buy that slave for use how you wish?he can obey at any orders and no matter how much you abuse him he will never say anything!"

Ein had his mind back and realize that the boy's lips/mouth where sealed with strings.

"H-how much does it cost?...."

Asked Ein.still shocked by the poor state of the boy.

"Ah he is for free!he is so useless that can't even be a money.hey move on your trash!your master seem interested on you!"

-----Ein's POV-----

After the men hit the whip in the ground making a cracking sound the boy flinch and stepped close to me,sure he was taller than me but I could see his fear inside of his eyes.the eyes of a child pleading for mercy.

I slowly lay my hand in his stomach as he flinched.his body was already trembling in fear as I watch his scars.

"I will buy it."

I only whispered that as the men cheered in happiness.

"We'll have fun with your slave!here is the chain for him not run away!"

As soon the men said that he gived me the chain and walked away proud of himself and looking how much of money he got.i look back at the boy who was taller than me and I admit.the others maked him a mess.

"Are you ok?......"

I tried to show my trust towards him but of course failing it.he turned his head away closing his eyes as I see a purple slap marks on his side.

"You were abused...isn't it."

As soon as I said that I slowly undid the collar and trowed aside.

"Cmon let's go.i will give you a shelter."

Strangely he seem to had trusted me for a short while and decided to follow me,even if it was a change that he could run.

[Time Skip To When They Reached The Mansion]

"Just wait in that sofa.i will get something for cut those strings."

As soon as I said it the boy flopped on the sofa like he never had a sofa in his life.he was totally relaxed.probably cause that man was making the boy stay up all day long.

As soon as I find some scissors I walk back to the boy while I had seen fear in his eyes flowing again.

"Shh it's ok.it will be all fine......"

As soon as I said it and put my hand in his cheek and he seem to had calmed a bit,I cutter the strings and take the rest that was left in his lips.

I wiped the blood with a towel and let him take a shower giving him some spare cloths that my old brother Eiron was wearing.

I feel like I am not a good career.but I try my best to be it.well I was making dinner when I see the boy naked only with a towel in his waist,I could not help myself but to stutter at the sign.

"W-what are you doing naked p-put t-the cloths!"

Oh shit I stuttered.....

I see him getting closer and closer while I try to not look at him when I felt his hands in my ear I could not help but flinch it.

"S-stop......a-aaarhh~~..."

He seem to be satisfied of my actions and stopped

He seem to be satisfied of my actions and stopped.i could not help but to blush at the sudden acts...

'Why I am this way towards him?what is this feeling inside of me?'

Well I never knew the answer until we had a dinner and sit for talk...

E"So what is your name?

A"..."

E"U-umm....d-do you have a name?........"

A"...Aaron......."

E"Heh....I-it's such a good name to have.......I'm Ein."

A"........why."

E"Huh?"

A"Why you are so kind when the others just slapped me and thread me......."

E"Cause you don't deserve to be treated like a slave,you are a human.and a alive one."

A"...are you saying that for use me."

E"I will never use you Aaron.you are a living thing.and nobody should be treated different only cause they are different."

A"......I don't have nothing to give in exchange..."

E"I don't need any exchange......"

A"......"

E"it don't matter if it takes time,I....I just want to make sure you get threat well."

A"thanks.......master."

E*blush*

I never though of this...

He

Called

Me

Master...

Those words got on my head like a eternal important time.until I realize he falled asleep in my lap.i could not help but stroke his hair and kiss his forehead.his hair is soft.and his skin is so smooth..

I just want to hug him and keep him forever...but someday he will find someone better than me...

[please God...
Don't break my heart...]