Entry 75

Dear Diary,

I'm having a great day so far. Sasori's is taking me to a hot spring so we can lose some stress.

I've been through a lot lately. This would do me good. No, I'm not worried something might happen.

What do you mean? Of course he will not use this to his own benefit. Sasori cares for me and

this is just his way of showing it. Yes, I know he doesn't need the hot spring and will probably not even join me.

That's the point, isn't it. I relax in the hot spring and he relaxes in his own way. Not by doing that! Pervert...

We are even spending the night at the hot spring! He's really throwing Kakuzu's money away...

At least he won't get mad at me this time. Well, not until I blow him up again when I see him next.

I should really think of a new way to do so. Maybe when he's getting money out of his safe.

That would be really funny. I might have to hide in my closet for a few days after that.

He will never find me there! Nobody suspects me of being inside the closet. That's just silly.

I can almost smell the hot springs. We must be getting close... Wait, it wasn't the hot springs I smelled.

That stupid black pigeon is here again. Can't Itachi leave us alone and why does his pigeon smell like a hot spring?

This doesn't seem right. I must inform Sasori!

We are not going to the hot spring anymore! He just said: "No, Deidara.

I will not go to a place that lets filthy birds swim in their waters." So, now he just broke my heart and

stamped on it again. I really wanted to go to that place! I need to relax! Ever since I left I had to fight myself,

I got captured by a squid, I had to make a silly rap about the letter B, a pervert tried to come on to me,

a girl had the nerve to kiss me and after that even took over my brain. I mean seriously, I deserve some rest!

Yes, he couldn't stand my whining! He gave in and now we are going to a different hot spring.

I don't really care which one it is as long as I can lay naked in it, drowning all my sorrows away.

Yes, sorrows. I just told you about how tough my life has been.

We've arrived! It looks really pretty. Large trees stand around the gate. The gate itself has this beautiful golden color,

shaped in different kinds of flowers. The building itself is a plain white, but kept clean quite well.

And the wooden doors were of a dark brownish red with Itachi standing in front of them.

Wait, what was Itachi doing here? How dare he interrupt my stress free zone. I will slap him!

I was too late again. Sasori flung him away with his weird iron tail. It had this disgusting purple liquid on it.

Yes, grape juice it is. You are funny, diary.

So I'll see how this turns out. As long as they are not keeping me from going into that hot spring!

I will kill anyone who would try to stop me! Yes, that counts for you too, diary. I will kill you too.

I know it's not possible. It's the idea that counts! Stop talking! No, I don't want to hear another word!

Good boy.

Love, Deidara