Entry 65

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of the mission and it sucks already. I had packed all my stuff and

enough clay to last at least... well, a week at most and then I waited for Sasori at the entrance of the base.

The sun was shining, birds singing and a nice little breeze to cool you off.

Yes, a perfect day it seemed. Until Tobi came running out of the base.

I knew my day had gotten a lot worse right then and there.

He started whining something about his senpai not leaving him or something.

I wasn't really paying attention. Suddenly he roars and screams at, I think,

me that I shouldn't act so stupid and that I should stop crushing on myself.

So first I'm gay and now I'm in love with myself? I have to change something about myself,

because I'm definitely not sending the right image of myself. After Tobi had said that I blew him a few miles away.

Now I have less clay, but I feel a lot better. The thought of him having to walk all those miles back to the base also helps.

Finally Sasori was done and we started walking. We weren't even a mile away from the base.

I mean I could still see it with my normal eye. Yeah, the right one. Then Itachi came running towards us.

So I yelled: 'did we forget something?' Then he said: 'I certainly did,' and he kissed me, full on the lips.

Why would I have forgotten that? I never wanted it in the first place!

But I didn't get my chance to take revenge, because Sasori used his chakrastrings to swing him away.

A few moments later they were calmly saying insults to each other.

It seemed weird, because any normal person would have screamed them at least.

After everything was done and Kisame had taken Itachi back to the base, we were on our way again.

Sasori was acting like the old man he was, grumpy and angry, and took it out on me.

I had to set up camp, catch my own dinner, make my own dinner and tug myself in when I went to bed.

Okay, I know he doesn't need anything like that, but I would have appreciated the gesture.

Itachi would have done all those things for me.

So now I'm lying in bed, writing in my diary, while there is a lot of noise coming from outside the tent.

Sasori is screaming something like ambush, but I'm not going to help him.

He should have thought about that when he didn't try and pamper me.

I am only acting like the spoiled brat he thinks I am. I know he can handle them on his own.

He is pretty strong. But I know he will get me out if this tent eventually and

then he has to acknowledge that my art is better than his!

Oh, he has already killed them all. Well, that's boring. Should just go to sleep then.

It feels like something is crawling in my tent. It's probably nothing.

Night night diary, Deidara