Entry 66

Dear Diary,

Today is already the second day of the mission. It still sucks. I woke up this morning

after a good night sleep and the first thing I saw was two brown eyes.

His head was on my pillow and he had been staring at me the whole night.

Do you have any idea how that made me feel? Or how the tent feels now?

Yeah, I broke it when I jumped up, but do you know how scared I was!

That idiot just had to ruin my morning.

So after I had a nice breakfast, which I had to make myself, we started walking again.

Of course after Sasori got in his Hiruko outfit again. I'm not really sure why he wears it.

Normally you put something on the look prettier, but this isn't working for him.

Konan should go shopping for him instead of me.

And now we see tree after tree after tree. This couldn't be more boring than having dinner with Itachi.

Boring bastard. Only wants to talk about things I don't understand, like books he reads.

Like I read books. He always tries to outsmart me and he actually always succeeds...

I should do something about this. I'll go and find a book he hasn't read yet and outsmart him!

First I need to find a book I can actually read.

Well, while I was yapping about boring stuff we actually got out of the forest.

Now there was only water and we had to fly on one of my pieces of art.

Unfortunately now I had to set right next to Sasori and his crazy outfit.

There was almost no room for me and I was squished against Hiruko.

Somehow it seemed that Sasori actually liked this.

And now we were flying over this gigantic sea and I was wondering how we

even knew where we were going. I asked Sasori and he said we just know,

because we are cool like that. What does that even mean?

So after that I asked him where we were actually going and he said an island no one even knows where it is.

So the fact that we know it gets even more confusing...

We have been above water for hours now and Sasori is really starting to annoy me.

Well, even more than he already did. He hasn't been saying anything,

but he's making weird sounds inside Hiruko. Sometimes it feels like he's staring at me,

but when I turn around his eyes are just blank.

So I just asked him what he's doing inside Hiruko and he said he's reading.

No one makes so much noise when they're reading and I can tell.

I've seen Itachi reading a million times and he never made a sound expect when he turned the page.

I even tried getting his attention by pricking him in his sides, but he just ignored me.

You do not have to make sounds when you are reading.

I just broke open Hiruko and Sasori was definitely not painting!

Alright, this is very disturbing so sit down somewhere before you read this.

Okay, you're sitting down diary? Okay good. He was sowing a wedding dress and it was,

okay this is bad, it was for me. He still thinks I'm going to marry him!

And the dress was ugly as hell! It had a lot of fringe and lace and a large bow and it's back side.

Does he want me to look like a girl? If he wanted a nice looking dress,

he should have asked Konan. He really needs her advice.

Okay, I need to take a breather. This is really bad and I have to sit on this bird

for another day with this creep. I wish you could help me...

Love, Deidara