Entry 71

Dear Diary,

Well, I wrote a rap. I think it turned out pretty good, but Sasori doesn't have any faith in this.

At least I'm trying to rap. It's not like he's putting any effort in this.

He's just sitting there, glaring at me. Like everything is my fault or something...

Now back to the rap. Sasori is setting a beat and I can feel the words flow.

Yes, everything is coming to me now.

Yeah, un un.

Deidara's my name and I'm still in the game.

I won't lose to you. Even if I have the flu.

I'm a terrorist bomber. It makes the world a lot calmer.

Here right next to me is my good friend Killer to the B.

We're working together. Trying to change the weather.

The B will be destroyed and leave an empty void.

And I know you will all agree that he is now known as the Killer of the B.

Sasori totally just ended it with a word. This was a genius rap and this Killer to the B must like it. Let's see what he says.

Okay, he wasn't too happy. We are currently back in tentacles on our way to the letter A. I don't get it.

Why does he hate the letter B so much? How would he even say the alphabet?

Would he just stop at the letter A or skip the letter B?

I asked him and he called me a fool again. Can't this guy just answer a very normal question!

Sasori just asked him if he could say the alphabet backwards and while he was doing that

we made a run for it. He's of course following us, but he can't run that fast. U

nless he does that... Yeah, he changed into his tailed beast. Why does this have to happen to us?

Some creepy dude just waved at me and motioned for me to follow him. Sasori is already gone,

so I might as well follow this one. If he can keep me safe, I'm happy.

He looks a bit like a snake? Did he just call me a little boy? And Sasori's pet? Who the hell is this guy?

Oh, he's offering me candy, but I have to get in his van then. What's a van?

Well, I like candy, maybe I should get in the thing anyway. Candy can't hurt right?

Love, Deidara