Entry 74?

Dear Diary,

It already feels very comforting writing in you. May I share my deepest secrets with you?

Yes, it was me who put pink hair dye in Sakura's shampoo. I wanted her to look silly,

but she actually liked the pink. I still think it looks awful, but she won't believe me.

Well, it's not my problem if she looks like an idiot. *insert very long whiny speech about Sakura's hair*

Hey, how did that happen? I wrote something different. Is this a magic diary and

did Deidara gave it to me as a present? What do you mean you do not belong to Deidara rip-offs?

I am not a rip-off! He patented his hairstyle? So what, my bang is over my right eye and

his over his left eye. He should stop whining about it.

You know he spends a lot of time with you. It's almost like you two are lovers or something,

but that can't happen. I mean you are a diary. That would just be silly. What do you mean Deidara is yours?

I believe I already claimed him! Get in line? Who is trying to steal my man away? Except for you, creepy diary.

The redheaded puppet freak? The depressed Uchiha killer? Well, what do they have that I don't?

Yeah, yeah, that's true, but you don't have that either! I guess we are both losing.

Why don't we make a pact? We can outsmart those other two! We can't? Why not?

Itachi is way too smart and already knows I am inside his head? How do you know? The crow?

I only see a black pigeon. Yes, it's a pigeon. It travels with little notes, duh.

What do you mean it must be the hair color?

So anyway, do you want to know some secrets about Deidara? I can find everything in here.

If he's gay or straight? Alright, I'll take a look.

So this department of his head is very messy. I can't really find any proof for either side.

This is where is feminine side comes from, but also his fascination with blowing stuff up.

That is pretty boyish. It's not? What do you mean we have solid proof? He's blowing stuff up out of frustration?

Never looked at it that way. Then he probably is gay, but just a closeted one.

Him liking closets also comes from this part of the brain. He has quite a few models already worked out in his head.

Some are really pretty with enough space to lie down in.

Do you want to know something else? Which of the two men he likes the most? But I don't want to know that!

It's already painful enough he doesn't like me back. Don't yell at me! I will smack you!

Please don't hurt me... He says he hates Itachi with all his heart and wants to blow him up.

Sasori is his danna, but he thinks he isn't so nice. He would like him more if he did more for Deidara.

I think I know who Deidara likes the most. Yes, I've got this all figured out! He likes....

...

Wow, diary. Are you alright? A black pigeon flew against my head and made the other mind leave.

Sorry for leaving you in her hands. I'll make it up to you.

Love, Deidara